⌗09. I lost when my eyes landed on you

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THE SOUND OF TALKING IN THE HALLWAY WAS HEARD. People are talking everywhere you go, the ray of light were visible on to the window of the main building.

Sanzu in other hand seems annoyed by the talking and the loud noises around him, so he decided to go to the most peaceful place in school library.

He gently twist the door knob opening the door slowly looking around the library seems less people today, well he can't blame them Monday can be worse sometimes.

He walks up to the book shelf finding some books that could help him enough entertained but none of them aren't, so he just pick up randomly then walk to a vacant seat.

When he saw her sitting alone to a massive table beside the opened window while her hair flowing along with the wind from outside. He released a big sigh encouraging himself to talk to the girl.

He walked up knocking the table gently making the girl look up to him before sitting the chair beside her.

"Good morning, Yamamoto-san you seem busy I hope I'm not bothering you? " he ask opening the book he pick up then looking at the girl beside him. The girl chuckled softly as she move her body facing the boy.

"It's okay, beside I'm okay having accompany before the third class starts." she look at him then averting her gaze to the book again.

Sanzu let her read her book again but his gazes still on her he remembered something that he never forget throughout his life, even now.

She's the one who beat him, she's the one who made him second for the first time on his life.

The year 2 seems scattered around the big hallway inside to a building looking at the ranking to their entrance exam.