⌗27. chase the bride

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩. 𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝟮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ㅤEVER SINCE. Ran met (Y/N) his minds cannot get off to her. he can't help to daydreams even in the middle of the class. Rindou cannot help but to wonder what the heck happened to his brother after that cultural festival of Toman.

" Amaya-chan is most beautiful girl in our departure but Avyanna is more beautiful than her. " Ran said drinking his watr bottle, " Who the heck is Avyanna?" Rindou looks at his brother weirdly.

" The girl I met from the cultural festival in Tokyo Manji. I name her since I didn't know her name. " Ran smile, " Avyanna means Strong, Powerful and Beautiful Woman. and that girl I met had it all. "

" How can you say that, you just bumped to her. " Rindou looks at him with a weird face. He never understand his brother taste when it comes to girls but he knew that his brother's type is someone who impresses him with their bold aura.

" Because I trust my eye and confidence." Ran smirk at him, Rindou just rolls his eyes before walking away to him.

"Maybe, Ran is right, he may had this type pf things. " Izana said which Ran nodded with him. " but...he always slack in practice. "

" HEY! I thought you're in my side? " Ran never felt betrayed before Izana ditch him like that. " I wonder who this Avyanna is, " Kakuchou smile at Ran.

" She's beautiful Kakuchou you will fall for her but don't. " Ran smile fades quickly from the last words. " Okay. "

Ran start to slack and always daydream which is bothersome to Rindou since he never seen his older brother slack off like this. And everytime Ran imagine (Y/N) face it's slowly to blurr, and that became his habit to scratch his head.

And that time finally come where the girl face slowly to blurred to his minds because of exam, practice and schoolworks. Rindou ask Ran if his okay but Ran gave him a silent treatment.

" I'll be there with you guys, I think the art club need their president so you guys need to go ahead, " Ran refused the invitation from Kakuchou which the black hair boy understand with a worry face.

Ran sprints towards the Art Club opening the door loudly causing everyone to startled in suprise, he bows for his bad manner before sittinh in his seat. waiting for everyone to leave and finish their arts.

He bid his goodbye to his members and vice-president who already went home. When he is finally alone he sigh and grabbed the large canvas behind the cabinet near his desk.

Grabbing the black and gray can, he grab the paint brush, pointing the tip of brush towards the empty canvas. He close his eyes and listen to his heart beat.