⌗19. mysterious girl

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩. 𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝟮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE BOYS ARE OUTSIDE THE BUILDING OF THE SCHOOL. sitting underneath the tree drained and pale.

Wind blowing as usual while the trees around them are dancing along with it.

"Why are we here again?" Nahoya ask leaning against the tree, beside him was Shiba who's fixing his uniform.

"How do we apologize to (Y/N)-chan?" Draken announce with a serious face, Mikey who's sulking on his side wanting this nightmare to be end.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"So this is a war, " Mitsuya looks at the flags who's flowing up into the air.

Meanwhile Baji and Chifuyu are clearly shocked from what is happening and they can't keep up with it.

"Dude, did we just accidentally start a war?" Baji's jaw dropped on the corner watching all the flags raised in the distance.

"Yeah, yes we did, " Chifuyu sweatdropped

Mikey walks towards them with glare making them straight-up, the two expecting to be scolded but instead Mikey grabbed the Nerf behind them before walking out.

"Go get your own gun will be out war," Draken whispered looking at the girl's back head. "Chinosuke, Shiba and Souya make sure (Y/N)-chan got intertained while we are gone."

The three nodded before averting their gazes at the girl who's busy enjoying the fireworks display.

All of them tip toeing out the rooftop, while Baji's and Chifuyu screaming mentally from what they just did.

"what should we do?" Chifuyu biting his nails off looking at Baji with horror face, "Well fight, FOR THE FUTURE!" Baji whisperedly yelled.

Running off the rooftop grabbing his own Nerf in their house.

In the empty street of Shibuya the six heavenly kings stared at each other deadly while their groups are behind them.

"Challenging us without a plan is the most idiotic thing you did in history, Mikey. " Izana bluntly said looking at his blond brother who's holding a Nerf gun.

Kisaki holding his own Nerf gun, Kiyomasa holding own bat and pellet gun, a Mohawk hair boy holding pellet sniper gun and a white hair boy blending on his teammates making sure he doesn't recognize.