⌗11. I'm strong but weak for her

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TWO DAYS PASSED AND ITS FRIDAY. (Y/N) is inside her homeroom, train of thoughts lingering on her mind.

The Teacher of Arts is picking a student to pair for the upcoming project.

"-moto?"

"-mamoto?"

"Yamamoto!?"

"(Y/N) Yamamoto are you listening!?" her teacher asks on its desk making the girl on her thought flinch and stand straight on her table.

The teacher and her classmate were taken back from the sudden action, making them look at the girl in shock and worry.

"H-hai!?!" she stuttered red hue spreading on her cheeks, "Are you okay? I've been calling you so many times now? " the teacher looks at her with worry, the girl responded with a yes,

"Please I don't want someone spacing out on my class, understood Yamamoto-san," she said looking at her, making the girl nodded. "You can sit now." she sat covering her red face-that was embarrassing.

"Chifuyu I will pair you with Yamamoto, Yamamoto Chifuyu will be on your care tell me if he's not cooperating with you okay?" she said making the girl nod before looking at the undercut boy, who was smiling in victory.

"Okay, that's all! I'll be waiting for your project next Friday." before going out taking her belongings with her.

"What's up with you Yamamoto-san?" Chinosuke on the back ask her, making the girl looks at her.

"Well? Big broth-" before she finished the sentence Chinosuke cuts her by saying "Woah! You had a brother?!" shocked face plastered on the girl's face.