⌗24. eating me, alive give you life?

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩. 𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝟮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE TWO LOOKS AT EACH OTHER. she nodded as a reply saying she will wear it later for the duo. making the lilac boy turns pink for a second before coughing it away.

" Mitsuya the boys category is about to star--" Shinomiya felt the tension as she mentally slap her face for interrupting people's conversation. " I'll just gonna go back, " she said in guilt expression as she slowly close the door.

" No its okay, I already done talking to (Y/N), I'm going change now, " Mitsuya reply patting (Y/N)'s head before walking out. Shinomiya felt guilty, then looks at the girl the two stares in a minutes before Shinomiya cutting it by coughing.

She started wiggling her eyebrow and also the girl, " did something happened," she smirked. " nothing he just said if I'm going to wear the dress he made, I said I am," she smiled.

'Taiga, when you said she was dense, you were not lying, ' she thought towards the girl. before smiling it off, gesturing that they should head to find their seats.

" Umm. Shinomiya-san who am I going to compete again? I didn't remember who they are, " (Y/N) scratches her neck in embarrassment.

" Estella from Black Dragon, Alicia from Valhalla, Akiya from Tenjiku, Miku from Brahman, Kim from Rokuhara Tandai and many more, I don't have friend except Miku there she's my childhood friend. " she smile.

" stay away from Estella, Kim and Alicia they the people who looks down performer just because they're one of the top 3 powerhouse in the League . " Shinomiya warned. " that wouldn't happened anymore, because before we go back to Shibuya we'll be the powerhouse. " (Y/N) gleamed in incouragement, causing the girl to giggles.

The two arrived at there is so many people already sitting, finding a seat close to the stage. Hazel and Kenya is waving from the front seat, which they walk towards them, (Y/N) sat between Hazel and Shinomiya.

" (Y/N)-chan I can't wait for to perform," Hazel gleamed in excitement, " I wonder what are you gonna sing, " he continues making Kenya besides the girl, grip on her saying that enough.

WELCOME TO OUR ANNUAL SINGING COMPETITION, WHERE TALENTED SINGER SHOW THEIR TALENT USING THEIR AMAZING, ANGELIC VOICES.

SINGING LEAGUE HAVE BEEN RISING EVER SINCE THE 3 ERA PASSED BY AND NOW WE WIL STILL GROW AND GROW.

LAST YEAR HAS BEEN ROUGH ESPECIALLY FOR TOMAN,

causing the girls to twitch in anger, except for (Y/N). " well, well, well mc being bias again huh, that sucks, " Draken grit his teeth. " they're always bias when it comes to us," Smiley respond with a irritated smile.