⌗10. he arrived

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

━━━━SWEAT ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE. Sweat all over their body, Heavy panting on the air, people inside the room is catching their own breath.

All of them are sitting on the floor tired because of practice.

Another day, another suffer and tiredness to (Y/N), they're practicing since they want to be prepare for the battle. There classes today is half they since the teacher having a long meeting.

"good job everyone, see you tomorrow." the coach of the group walks out making the group bow-thank you ma'am.

The dance group scattered around the room drinking their water changing the shirts they wore in practice.

"Ne, (Y/N)-chan I didn't know your dating Mikey-san?" one of her crewmate ask beside her. Making the the flush is red.

"N-nani!? No why would you think that Kenya-san?! " she panicked waving her hand on the air while her face is like a tomato.

The crewmate look at the door then looking at blushing girl again, "Mikey-san is waiting for outside, he said he's going to fetch his girl then mentioning your name after."

"That's not true!? Please believe me!? I swear!?" the girl nod, (Y/N) grabbed her backpack then running out to the room bidding her goodbyes to the others.

"I don't believe her tho, " the girl commented walking grabbing her bag, making the others nod agreeing.

[•••]

The girl runs out to the room while her backpack is on her back. She was greeted by the two blond boys wearing their typical school uniform.

"Mikey-san!? Why did you do that!? " the girl exclaim making the small boy taken back, realizing what she meant he chuckle then smiling mentally like an idiot. "Oh nothing," he whistled.