⌗04. sorry bro...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

EVER SINCE CHIFUYU ARRIVED IN THE MEETING PLACE. he's been acting weird, grinning nonstop.

Which is kinda weird and new to the others, since they never see Chifuyu like this.

Even the Great Mikey has been acting weird to, he's been searching someone ever since yesterday after class.

He's been in a bad mood this morning too. Even Draken is losing his mind dealing Mikey's mood. Like everytime someone approaches him he will glare at them and pouting again.

Looking outside if he ever seen or get a sight of the person.

"Good evening everyone~" Chifuyu wave his hand while the others sweat dropped on his action, ignoring the stares he just skip his step like a girl twirling around.

"Why hello there Sou-chan, Na-chan~" he greeted the two but he just received a normal expression from the two.

"It seems like Chifuyu has gotten worser than yesterday" Angry twitch while his brother smile normally.

In Baji side, he seems grinning not like the others who's worried about the boy.

"So, Chifuyu did something happened today? You seem happier than the usual. " Baji sarcasticaly ask to his vice-captain.

The boy just twirled around grabbing Peyan hand, dancing him like one of those Disney princess in the ball.

The others are worried to Chifuyu but they are more worried to Peyan.

Chifuyu make his final twirl with Peyan before letting him go, maing the poor boy twirled to Takashi, which the silver hair boy catches the poor brown hair.