⌗14. his heart skips a beat

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

JULY ROLLED IN. Everyone is busier than usual since they're preparing for the tournament next month.

(Y/N) already had the courage to perform again and represent the music club with the help of Chifuyu and the others, Souya and Nahoya forgive each other already.

And ever since then Souya is acting everytime the girl is around, making the others smirked at him.

Draken and Mikey are inside their homeroom while their teacher is announcing something.

"So did you guys know what month this is? ''Their teacher looks at them with seriousness on her face. Mikey put his hands up.

"This month sucks," he said, making Draken hold his head bowing down trying to apologize for his action. "Sensei I'm so so-"

"That's correct Sano, this month sucks" making Draken look at their teacher with a serious face?

"Cause this is the busiest month for all of us, this month is the practice season for the tournament we can't lose again to those who beat us last year, and-" the teacher looks at them with seriousness "this month is also the first quarter exam!"

Making all the student gulp looking at their teacher, -well f*cked.

EXAM SEASON. The most difficult season for all students here in Japan, in order to play for the match they need to pass the exam since it's required of every school who's going to play the tournament.

They're so many students who passed the test but most do not. The passing grade of the exam is 80% which makes the others who had no scholarships hard to keep up.

Since this is a one and biggest problem to every teacher and student, the head school created the supplementary class. which all the students who didn't pass the exam were able to have their own chance to pass.

Well that's the problem since the supplementary class is always held while the tournament is going. Which makes all the athletes use their personal friends who are well known multi-tasking.