⌗12. she's weak but she has him

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THE BOYS WERE BUSY LOOKING AT EACH OTHER. Not realizing that the girl walks in front of them, she doesn't know what's happening and decided to break the hard tension between the two.

"Hello Chifuyu-Kun come in" she suggested making the boy obey following the girl upstairs before leaving completely he and Sancho look at each other doing the 'I'm watching' sign.

The two were walking to hallways when the boy asked "(Y/N)-chan who was that?" while looking at her darkly in the eyes she giggles "It's not funny"

"He's my brother, his name is Sancho Yamamoto he just visits for vacation," she told making Chifuyu choke on his saliva -brother?

"You have a brother?" the girl nod smiling at him 'I can believe I mess with my future brother-in-law !'. gritting his nails sweat dropping on his temple, "Actually! I have two"
.
.
TWO!

"Hehe, his name is Ichiro he is the oldest one" wait I heard that name before.

Wait?

"You're the daughter of the famous (M/N) Yamamoto!" pointing at the girl in surprise, making the girl taken back.

"Well yeah?" avoiding the boy's gapes, the girl whistles, "No wonder why, you look so familiar," putting his hand underneath his chin thinking than glimpsing at her again.

"But (Y/N)-chan your brother looks like my pal Kazutora, they're like a twin but your brother is a little bit older," Chifuyu explains from what he saw.

"Kazutora?" She tilts her head, lifting her right eyebrow with confusion on her face.

"Kazutora is a friend of ours who transfer to Valhalla last year and he's the real deal since we lost against him last year in Championship." he sighs frustration composed on his face flashing the loss of them in his mind.

.
.
.

"I see" understanding the boy's complaint then stopping at the door in front of them, Chifuyu looks at the door than the girl after. "Where are we by the way?"