9

A week later, Louis finds himself getting ready for Her Majesty, the Queen's birthday. Robin himself had sent the invitations that allowed them to get into the inner party. Of course, Louis didn't know anyone there but old ladies and, you'd be surprised, even old men loved a young strapping lad like him. They danced with him for the sole purpose of pinching his bum. Of course, it was awkward but he'd gotten used to it for it was probably the only way to get anything out of them. He tightened his tie, it was a single Windsor knot. He would never do such a scandalous knot anywhere but the subconscious thought of Harry being there made him do it. "Mary, I'm leaving! I already fed the munchkins so don't worry about it," he called out. "Make sure you kiss that boy this time!" she replied. "Never!" he beamed, walking out the door. 

Harry tastefully tied on a blood-red necktie. It was a lovely contrast to his black silk shirt and black slacks. He looked out of a novella, the fantasy of anyone who preferred men. Harry Styles was the dreamy man you'd want to be taken out on dates by, dates that would end up in bed. He looked at himself in the mirror, rightfully pleased with how he looked. Dusty rubbed up against his leg, purring. "Hey, gorgeous," he smiled, picking her up, "Now, listen. I might have to stay the night over at the palace so behave yourself and don't tear up anything or break anything," he sighed, holding her face against his. She licked his cheek lovingly as if let him know she'd try to be good. "I love you, babe," he smiled, kissing her forehead before letting her run off into the hallway. He walked into the elevator, smiling at his own reflection. He looked gorgeous. 

Louis entered the gates of the palace, taking in all the glamour. He fit right in, of course, he did. He fit in almost anywhere, anywhere from the animal shelters with the workers there to royalty. He showed a guard his invitation and he led him into another ballroom. Robin immediately spotted him, walking over. "Louis! Lad, I'm so glad you could make it," he smiled, he obviously had had more than a few glasses of wine. "Come, let me introduce you to my wife," he said, leading them to Anne who was talking to her daughter. "Anne, darling, this is Louis Tomlinson. One of the best and humble businessmen I've ever come across," he stated, causing both of the ladies to turn around. "Many happy returns of the day, Your Majesty," he greeted, bowing slightly. "Thank you but forget the formalities if Robin calls you lad," she chuckled. Gemma looked him over, this was the boy her brother was obsessed with, the boy he couldn't stop talking about when he called her being drunk out of his mind, the boy she knew too much about to have never met him. "Of course, ma'am," he smiled. "Go on, mingle with the other guests. Don't let me keep you just because it's my birthday," she urged. "Right but I thoroughly enjoyed your company," he dismissed himself. "As if he'd ever enjoy the company of some old woman. Look at him, he's definitely a ladies' man or gentleman's man. Whatever he is, he definitely doesn't want to spend the night talking to me," Anne laughed and Gemma chuckled. 

Soon, he was talking to a lovely lady in her forties. "I haven't had such a lovely boy talk to me for so long," she chuckled. Flirt. "Well, then, it must be your lucky day because I have all night to talk to you," he replied with a smirk. "Right then, what's your name, lovely?" she asked, taking two flutes of champagne for them out of the waiter's tray. "Louis Tomlinson, ma'am," he answered, taking a flute for himself. "The man who made it to Forbes's cover this year?" she inquired, sipping on the bubbly drink. "Yes, ma'am," he replied. Harry walked in and caught sight of Louis talking to her. He saw red. He paced towards them, hands clenched into fists. "Aunt Esther, may I borrow the gentleman here?" he asked with a smile. "Of course, you can, Harry," she answered, touching his bicep. He froze for a second, he felt like he was eight again. "Harry, come on," Louis said, breaking his trance. "Right, let's go," he gritted, glaring at her. She only smiled in return, smiled as if she hadn't broken the boy beyond repair, as if she wasn't the horrible horrible woman she was. 

"Don't talk to her," Harry gritted, staring at Louis who was sat next to him in some staircase hidden away from the party. "Why should I listen to you?" Louis asked, annoyed at how he thought he could control him, "More like I won't let you talk to her because I think that will make you agree to sleep with me," he added in his head. "Because I know what these people are like, Louis. I grew up around them. You might think they're all lovely but they're not. The only good people in that room are my mum and Gemma," he sighed. "So, you're not good?" Louis asked, fiddling with his tie. "No, Louis. I'm not a good person. I am a self-absorbed bastard who thinks he can have anything he wants," he explained, glancing at the polished tiles. "You're very self-aware you know?" Louis smiled, "As if that makes you any better. If you were so unhappy with yourself, you would've tried to change yourself. If you think that'll make me want to sleep with you, you're so fucking far off," it slipped. He said it and immediately turned red. "So you've been thinking about sleeping with me?" Harry smirked. "Jesus Christ! Stop with that smirk. I do not want to sleep with you," he huffed, face feeling way too hot. Harry didn't say anything, he attached his lips to Louis' ones. Peaches. He could finally taste it. Louis froze for a few seconds before giving in to the kiss. They kissed with equal fervor, both had waited way too long for this. "Does this place only have big ballrooms? Do you royal people actually sleep in beds?" Louis asked, pawing at the buttons of Harry's shirt. "Yeah..yeah mhm bedroom...we have them," Harry mumbled, too caught up. "Harold! I am not getting fucked on a stairway! Take me to a bedroom or so help me God I will kick you in the balls," Louis huffed, pulling away. "Right uh bedrooms are a floor up. I'll take care of you I promise," Harry sighed, sincerely meaning the last part and getting up and offering his hand. 

"Off off off," Harry chanted, making quick work of Louis' clothes. "You take yours off!" he retorted with a smirk. This was good, two could play at this game. "You're not any help, doll," he grumbled, fiddling with the stupidly expensive and fancy red tie. "What? I thought you'd be the one taking care of me?" he grinned, sashaying over to the bed. One too many excruciating minutes later, he was finally naked and painfully hard by just looking at Louis sitting on his calves. "Have you got any lube?" the smaller lad asked and Harry smiled softly, producing a sachet of lube and a condom from the discarded pant's back pocket. "So you knew this would happen? You assuming bastard," Louis said with a sly grin. "Are you going to let me fuck you or not?" Harry huffed, towering over him. "You'd better get to it then, Styles," he smiled, lying down on his stomach. "No no up! On your back, look at me," Harry insisted, turning him over by the waist. "Just uh be gentle with me? Go slow yeah? I uh didn't for," Louis trailed off, shutting his eyes, scared that Harry's length would split him apart. "Hey, I'd never hurt you. I'll go slow I promise," he assured him, slipping in one lubed finger. Louis' face scrunched in pain, palming Harry's chest. He dipped down and kissed his eyes, causing them to flutter open as he slipped another finger in, scissoring them. "Trust me, Lou. Do you want this? You can still say no and we can go and mingle with people," Harry reassured, meaning every word. "No no keep...Oh! Right there!" Louis moaned, rocking himself on the three fingers inside of him. Harry smirked to himself, he'd found Louis' prostate. He took out his fingers, Louis whining at the loss. "Just let me put the condom on, love," Harry tried. "You're a menace, Styles," he grumbled, rubbing his arse on the bed to try and get some friction. He thrust himself in, the tight heat enveloped him. It took almost all his self-control to not fuck at his usual pace. Subconsciously, he knew he'd kill himself if he hurt the smaller boy. Harry's eyes widened at how Louis' tummy had a bulge from having him inside. "Look how little you are, Lou," he groaned, placing one of Louis' hands on his tummy. Louis was in heaven, sex had never felt this good until tonight. "Will I go faster, kitten?" Harry asked ever so softly. "Yeah yeah, go faster...so good Harry..so good," he rambled, letting his arms roam Harry's broad back. "Lou, you have no idea how good you feel, so tight even after four fingers," he moaned, still alternating his glances between Louis' oceany blue eyes and the bulge that appeared with every thrust. "Haz..I'm not gonna last long," Louis tried, eyes watering at how it felt like he was coming over and over again. "Me..oh god..me neither," Harry groaned. "Harry!" Louis came with a cry, spurting cum all over Harry's butterfly tattoo. Harry came seconds later, spilling into the condom as he pressed another kiss to Louis' lips. He slipped himself out and Louis almost cried at the loss of contact. "I'll be back, just gotta clean myself and you," Harry tried and that seemed to make Louis happy.

He walked out of the washroom with a damp hand towel. He wiped down Louis' tummy and his thighs where he'd gotten lube smeared with the utmost concentration. "You left me. You always leave me. You try to kiss me and then leave me. Do you ever think about me?" Louis accused him, eyes still in a daze. Harry could tell Louis wasn't fully conscious, he was in subspace. He would never remember any of this when he woke up tomorrow. "I'll never leave unless you want me gone," Harry assured, tossing the cloth to hold Louis. "You're so mean to me. You never take care of me, always making me mad at you," he grumbled, straddling Harry before lying down on top of him. "I'll always take care of you, Lou," he hummed, rocking Louis to sleep. And for Harry, he slept sounder than he had in years