32: Epilogue

*Two years later*

The first thing Harry felt under his fingertips in the morning was lace. His lips quirked up in a smile at the memories from last night, Louis had worn panties. He opened his eyes to face Louis' sleeping form, his eyelashes resting against his cheekbones. Harry's hand went to caress his hair, sighing in content. Life couldn't have been better at that moment. They had moved into Louis' apartment a year ago when Louis decided he didn't want to sleep in a room where Harry had slept with other people. Dusty had fit right in with Ophelia and Cookie. And of course, Mary was over the moon at having Harry live with them. "You're staring," Louis grumbled, pushing at Harry's chest but he simply pulled him closer. "It's romantic," he insisted and Louis bit his shoulder. "It's creepy and I'm in love with a goddamn creep," he mumbled, falling back to sleep. "At least you love me," he smiled, kissing his forehead. 

They had started to give Mary Saturday off after an unfortunate incident that included a vibrator, Louis tied up and Mary who just about had a stroke a week after Harry had moved in. Louis flit across the living room, London Boy playing through the speakers. Harry walked in with his arms full of two plates of pasta and bread. "I'm your London boy I assume?" he smirked, placing the plates of food on the coffee table. "Oh no it's this lawyer I met last week, beautiful man," he deadpanned, sitting beside Harry. "I know you're joking but I will not hesitate to punch the man," he said with a smile. "You're like a cat. So possessive," he remarked, placing a plate on his lap. "Eat quickly, baby," he said, not gracing Louis' remark with an answer. And of course, the shorter lad ate quickly. That was one of their invitations to play. 

"Now, you're going to go up to the bedroom and dress really pretty for me alright?" Harry asked rhetorically and Louis nodded. "Words, baby," he insisted and Louis' heart soared. "Yes, Daddy," he smiled, skipping up the stairs. 

Harry took his sweet time cleaning up, knowing how Louis would start squirming if left alone. And who said that wasn't his plan? This was all part of an elaborate scheme that involved having Louis on the edge of the knife, just a whisper away from falling, for as long as he could take it. 

He twisted the doorknob, opening their bedroom door. Louis was sitting on his calves at the edge of the bed with a smile. His lips were shimmery. Lipgloss. Harry walked slowly towards the bed, sitting down with his legs spread. "Come here," he said, gesturing to his lap and Louis crawled into the space. "My baby is so pretty," he praised, squeezing the flesh on his arse. The admiration he had for when Louis wore pale lace panties couldn't be put into words. Louis preened, nuzzling Harry's chest. "Lie down with your arms above your head, doll." He grabbed the belt that Louis had placed on the bed and the smaller lad heard that familiar clink. He could come just from that sound alone. He lay down, locking his arms above his head and stared at his reflection on the mirror on the ceiling. "And you still ask why I installed a mirror on the ceiling," Harry smirked, looping the belt around Louis' wrists and the bed frame. "So you could watch us fuck," he answered with a flush. "Of course. But you also get to see how your pretty body reacts to my every touch. Just a reminder that some lawyer just couldn't fuck you better than me," he added, tapping Louis' thigh who whimpered and involuntarily tightened his legs. "No no, spread your legs. Let me see," Harry insisted, not touching just yet. Louis followed along like a good boy because after all, he was a good boy. Harry always said he was. 

Harry pressed a trail of kisses from the inside of Louis' right thigh to his hole. "You will not come until I tell you to," he informed, spitting on the opening. Louis nodded excitedly, thighs straining to not close. Harry pressed in a finger, waiting till it felt like Louis could take another without pain. He would kill himself if he hurt the boy. He scissored the fingers, grabbing the lube with his other hand. "Fuck...right there," Louis gasped, eyes wide staring at the image reflected on the mirror. Harry pressed in a third finger, thrusting them in and out. Louis groaned, eyes closing. Harry stopped his motion and Louis looked up in frustration. "What did ya stop for?" he almost barked before recoiling. "Good pets don't bark at their daddy. You aren't allowed to close your eyes. Watch yourself," Harry reprimanded with a sharp voice. "Sorry, daddy," he said, eyes fixed on the reflective surface in embarrassment. 

"I can't...I'm gonna," Louis cried, cheeks wet with tears. Harry had been at it for god knows how long, simply pulling out his fingers whenever Louis was about to come. Needless to say, it had been torture. "You can and you will," Harry said calmly, taking out his fingers. Louis just cried harder at that. "Please please please," he chanted, hips thrusting up in a blind effort for friction. He saw his pathetic struggle in the mirror, feeling Harry's smug look on him. This was exactly why Harry had installed the mirror. 

Harry slicked up his cock, staring at Louis' state of deprivation. It never failed to make him hard. He lined himself up with his hole and felt Louis clench around him. "Please thank you please daddy please," he pleaded, tears still flowing. Harry pressed a hand to Louis' tummy, feeling himself. This boy would be the death of him. He started thrusting, hips moving at a rampant pace. "You're gonna come with me alright, darling?" Harry groaned. Louis nodded, staring at Harry's body glistening with sweat. Harry came moments later, spilling into Louis' hole who squirted his load on them after several seconds with a cry of thank you. He lay there, the look of satisfaction prominent on his face as he let Harry ride out both of their orgasms. 

Harry pulled out and got a rightfully earned scowl from Louis, it was never comfortable for either of them. "I'll be right back, baby," he sighed, getting up. He returned minutes later with a damp warm flannel. He wiped Louis down who only whined about it still being cold. Harry threw the cloth somewhere in the room and covered Louis in the duvet before slipping beside him. "Where are you, pet?" he asked carefully. "Right here, not under," he assured, tracing the butterfly tattoo on his stomach. Harry smiled, pressing a kiss to his forehead. 

The silence they fell into was comfortable. Harry was carelessly carding his fingers through Louis' hair who was humming the tune to 'I Wouldn't Mind' by some artist Harry couldn't remember the name of. "What's your favourite cake flavour, Lou?" Harry broke the silence. "Champagne. Specifically, the one I had at the party of my parents' twentieth anniversary," Louis said without hesitation, "Why do you ask anyway?" he asked. "Nothing, just want to know more about the man I love," he answered easily with that dimpled smile that always seemed to shut Louis up who just nuzzled further into the sheets and his torso. Harry made a mental note to call Louis' mum about the bakery where the cake was from as his eyes shifted momentarily to the nightstand's third drawer. Louis probably would've married him with paper rings but Harry was on a mission to find the shiniest things that would begin to compare with the sparkle in his lover's eyes and the stardust in his veins.  

This is the first fic I ever completed and gosh the emotions. This is my baby and I love it so so so much. You can see how much I've grown as a writer through this fic and God, I love the two people who were the driving force behind it. @princess_bubblecum who made me the cover and my wonderful amazing beta T. Thank you to you all for reading!!