13

"Don't you fucking dare ever let anyone else touch you like this," Harry growled, sucking a lovebite into Louis' neck, palming his arse. "Why...why shouldn't I? You aren't the only good shag in the whole of London you know?" Louis taunted, arching his back and grinding down on Harry. "Because nobody will ever be able to make you feel like this just by kissing your neck," Harry said, eyes darkening as he sucked below Louis' ear. "Oh really? I think Mr Stevens would do a damn fine job at it. He's..he's one of those closet cases. You should've seen the way he stared me down," he smirked, pulling Harry's locks. "I will fucking kill him," he mumbled, standing up with Louis' legs wrapped around his waist. He laid Louis down, going down to kiss his thighs. "My..my treat? What about my treat?" Louis whimpered, trying to open and close his legs at the same time. "Bad kittens don't get treats, pet. You were supposed to keep to me but now, look what you've done," Harry tutted, sucking a love bite into his inner thigh. "But..but I was so good. I washed your hair...and put your clothes in the laundry," Louis tried, eyes tearing up at Harry being like this. "Now, pet, I'm gonna tell you exactly what we will do. We will play now, then we'll go out and eat dinner. Then I'll bring you back in here and fuck you into the mattress and into Sunday. And you'll be so sore that you'll remember me for a week. Then you can draw the line between good shag and possibly the best shag," Harry smiled and Louis didn't know whether to be scared for his arse or to be turned on. "Right then, lube?" Harry asked, kissing his lower back. "Bedside table..first drawer," he strained, rutting against the mattress. "Keep doing that and I will edge you a thousand times but I'll never let you come," Harry reprimands, rummaging through the drawer. Louis whined, fisting his hands into the sheets to stop his movements. Harry turned him on his back again. "See how good you can be if you try, pet?" he smiled, placing another kiss on his back. Harry pinched one of Louis' nipples.  Louis purred, arching his back. He went down to suck at one of the nubs, pinching the other one. "Think you can come just from this," Harry groaned. "Ngh you're a menace," Louis groaned, rutting up against him. "Come like this or don't come at all," he said smugly and Louis whined. "Go on. Come, Louis. Scream my name while you're at it will you?" Harry smirked, gently biting one of the nipples while pinching the other one. Louis groaned, tears streaming down his cheeks as come smeared into Harry's chest and his tummy. Harry got up, pulling on a t-shirt from Louis' extensive thrifted collection. He dressed Louis after cleaning him up. "Now, dinner," he smiled, leading them out of the room. 

"Louis, why didn't you tell me he came over?" Mary scolded. "I...I forgot," Louis mumbled, sitting down. "It's nothing, ma'am. He's a bit forgetful like that," he beamed, taking a seat next to Louis. "Have a seat, Harry. I made pasta with roasted tomatoes, Louis likes it quite a bit," she smiled before walking back into the kitchen. Louis had a dazed, far-off look in his eyes. He didn't want to eat dinner, he wanted Harry to fuck him into oblivion and then hold him close. "Darling boy are you ill? Do you feel warm?" she asked, touching his forehead to check for a temperature. Louis shook his head in no. "Eat a little and you can you lie down after okay?" she explained, placing plates in front of both of them before leaving them to eat. "Here, sit on my lap, Lou. I'll feed you. Be good and you'll get a treat, remember?" he instructed, patting his lap. Louis practically threw himself on Harry's lap. "But you said I wasn't good," his bottom lip wobbled. "Oh no no I was kidding, little dove. You're being very good," he smiled, spooning a piece of pasta to Louis' mouth. Harry sighed. He was falling and he was falling hard. Harry wondered if the other men Louis had slept with took care of Louis like he needed to be taken care of. His rage swelled when he realised they probably took what they needed and left the boy all alone and confused. On second thought, they probably couldn't even get him like this. Only Harry could, this Louis was all his. "Don't leave later like you do, okay?" he said, nuzzling Harry's neck. Harry's face fell. "I'll never leave. I promised that didn't I?" Harry sighed. Damn Tomlinson for slipping and not remembering anything. Why wouldn't he just remember how much Harry actually cared for him? 

"Do you still want to?" Harry asked, locking the door behind them. "What's my treat?" he asked, nodding softly. "Anything you want," he smiled with a kiss on his forehead. "Cuddles?" he asked, softly, sitting down. "Of course, love," he assured, leading him to the bed before laying him down on his back. For some reason, he never wanted Louis to face away from him. He wanted to stare into those blues, take in all the skies and oceans' worth of stories they held. He took off the clothes he was wearing, glancing at Louis. He was stark naked, with all tanned skin and tattoos. Harry grabbed the lube, drizzling some onto three of his fingers. He slipped one in, watching Louis' face contort into discomfort until he hit that spot. "You're very good to me you know that?" Harry praised, slipping in another finger and scissoring them. Louis whined high in his throat, scrambling to touch Harry. Harry placed a kiss on Louis' tummy. He slipped on a condom, lathering himself up with lube. He thrust into Louis, watching the familiar bulge appear in his tummy. "Move," Louis choked as Harry bottomed out. "Fuck," he groaned, leaning down to kiss Louis's shoulder blades, the in the middle of them both as he started with slow thrusts. "Move your hips," he instructed, knowing that in doing so, Louis would rub up against him and get Harry deeper in him. He knew just how to make this orgasm a big one for Louis- after all, the smaller man had been good and obedient. Louis was letting out little pants of pleasure. He could tell Harry was picking up the pace, too. He could feel the thrusts getting harder and messier- the familiar knot in his stomach. "G-gonna come!" he tried, frantically moving his hips to Harry's. His eyes fell shut, feeling the sweat on his forehead as he stilled- his body giving a hard spasm along with his high-pitched moan. "Open your eyes, darling," Harry groaned. Louis followed, his dick twitched as he came onto both him and Harry, painting the butterfly tattoo in streaks of come. Harry's thrust still going relentlessly hard into him. Biting at his lips, he felt the aftermath of his orgasm. Harry watched Louis's body jolt slightly, his hole having tightened up to give Harry one final push before he spilled into the condom, letting out a guttural sound. He dropped down to give Louis's skin kisses, tasting the salt from the sweat, and he smiled. "You're a very good boy," he murmured, hearing a soft giggle.

He cleaned Louis up, the smaller one hissing at the cold water. "You didn't leave," he sighed, making grabby hands for Harry. Maybe it was that moment when he realised how much Louis actually subconsciously trusted him to be this vulnerable around him no matter how many times he called their little arrangement 'enemies with benefits'. He tossed the cloth into the laundry basket, God bless Mary for she would be the one discovering it tomorrow morning. "My treat?" Louis asked, eyes drooping with sleep. "Yes, my honey," he smiled, climbing into bed next to him. He pulled him flush against his chest, placing what felt like a thousand kisses on his face. "So pretty," he let slip, staring at the smaller lad. Louis was already fast asleep, hands pressed against Harry's back. "I..dear god..I think I fell for you," Harry whispered, proceeding to stuff his face in the feathery mop of hair. Damn Tomlinson for having so much trust in him that he forgot everything. 

Jesus Christ, I am going to hell for this, aren't I? Anyway, love you besties xx