22

Harry stared at the boy who was curled up around him. It was real, he wasn't dreaming. Louis did love him back. Louis had given him a chance. He pressed a kiss to his forehead, sighing in content. "Good morning, baby," he smiled as Louis opened his baby blues. "Good morning, Hazza," he said in a raspy voice, kissing his jaw. Louis' phone rang. It was Mary. "Good morning, Mary," he said, trying to not giggle as the taller lad blew raspberries onto his tummy. "Yeah um I'm at Harry's place. No, he's not my prince!," he tried. "No no, I wasn't missing him like crazy," he huffed, playfully glaring at Harry. "Yeah, I'll take my time. Have a good day, love," he cut the call. "You're a menace," he grumbled. Harry pressed a kiss to his unresponsive lips. "Come on, Lou...just wanna kiss and eat brekkie and kiss some more..come on I just want a kiss," he pouted, widening his eyes. "Christ stop with the voice," he sighed, moving his lips against Harry's plump ones. "Hungry?" he asked between the kisses. "Mhm you could eat me out," he smirked, playing with the waistband of his boxers. "Yeah? You'd like that? Daddy eating you out? I could make you cum once from my cock and then from my tongue. It'd hurt a bit, wouldn't it, coming that much? But you're gonna be a good boy aren't you?" Harry asked, talking him down. Louis preened under Harry's touch. He didn't need to hide it anymore. Harry loved him. "Yeah yeah wanna be a good boy," he nodded. "Then be a good boy for daddy and lie down, face up," he instructed, smiling at the boy in front of him.

 "Have you been tested recently?" Harry asked, petting Louis' tummy. "Yeah got tested two weeks before we slept together the first time actually," he smiled, reaching out to touch Harry's chest. "You're such a good boy," he praised, looking around in his drawer for the lube. He slid off both of their boxers, taking time to press wet kisses all over Louis' lower body. "You look so pretty like this, Lou," he sighed, coating three fingers in the slippery substance. Louis whined high in his throat as Harry slipped in a finger. "Ugh more," he groaned, rutting his hips as Harry found his prostate. And how could Harry deny his pretty boy? He scissored them, slipping in a third finger. "Get yourself off like this," he said with dark eyes. "Not gonna fuck me?" Louis' bottom lip wobbled. "Yeah yeah gonna make you come thrice," he smiled, a hint of mischief in his eyes. Louis didn't counteract, Harry was giving him exactly what he wanted. "One more," he rocked back onto the fingers, groaning. "It's gonna hurt you, baby," he tried. "Your cock's bigger! Shove in another finger," he huffed, "Oh right there!" he moaned. "Good pets don't yell at their Daddies," he tutted, threatening to remove the fingers. "'m sorry so sorry Daddy don't," he whined and Harry would eat dirt rather than deny HIS boy the pleasure. He slipped in a fourth finger, watching Louis fall apart beneath him. "Daddy!" he screamed as spurts of cum painted Harry's butterfly tattoo. 

He removed the fingers. "You're so good to me, pet," he praised, pressing his generously lubed cock inside Louis'puffy hole. "Oh..oh god," he strained, oversensitive but it felt so good. "Not God, only your Harry," he smirked, bottoming out. Louis was at a loss for words, as ironic as it was, looking up at Harry and occasionally down at the dick that was splitting him completely in half while gripping his bicep.  He would have had a solid come back but in bed with Harry, it was a different story. Louis' head fell back when Harry started gaining some speed and his small body jolted forward with every thrust delivered his way. Louis was almost screaming at this point with Harry pounding into him. He even took it so far as to take hold onto Louis' throat and give a light squeeze which had the boys' eyes rolling back into his head. And as if that wasn't enough, Harry must've felt like everything that he'd been doing wasn't enough for Louis, that he needed to push him more when he started toying with his nipples. "D-Don't, they're too sensitive.." Louis pleaded which only resulted in Harry doing more with them. Biting, licking, sucking, tweaking before going to the opposite bud to do the same. "You're gonna be good for daddy and make a little mess all over yourself, understand?" he grunted, thrusting harder. "Yeah, will do for daddy," he whined, running his nails down Harry's back and leaving red marks. "Oh..Oh my..fuck..Harry!" he screamed, coming for the second time that morning. Louis laid pliant, sinking into the pillows as he let the taller lad use him. "Fuck, gonna fill you up so good, baby," he moaned as he gave one last thrust. "Lou!" Harry grunted, coming inside Louis as he clenched around his cock, filling him up as promised. Louis hummed as Harry pressed his hips against Louis', his cock kept twitching as he released, biting down on Louis' shoulder.