26

Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's bare torso. "Brush your teeth first, Tomlinson," Harry chuckled with a mouth full of foam. "Mhm right after you," he hummed, kissing his back. Harry rinsed his mouth and turned around to grab a towel which gave Louis ample time to tickle him. The taller lad immediately closed his arms and glared. "I didn't like it," he huffed, taking the towel and walking away. Louis pulled him in from behind. He begrudgingly gave into the hug. "How can I make it up to you, darling?" he asked. "I don't know, you upset me a lot," Harry stated firmly. "Okay, how about I take you out on a date? Hm? It's a Saturday and we don't have any plans. We've never been on a proper date, honey," Louis coerced. "No! What the fuck? I am daddy! You are baby! Louis Tomlinson absolutely not! I should be the one taking you out on a date and you should be all flushed and give me a kiss at the end!" Harry yelled, causing Louis to burst out in laughter. "Oh my poor pining prince, looks like your precious blushing lover isn't quite so shy," he chuckled. "Absolutely not! Don't do this!" he yelled while Louis sauntered away into the washroom. "Wear that white silk shirt with the slacks. You look hot in that," he called out. Louis could hear his Bambi groan in frustration outside but that only amused him more. Harry had moved a little over one-twelfth of his closet into Louis' home and of course, it only consisted of things Louis thought made him look good. It was perfect, Harry could see that there were other ways of losing control in little ways like letting the other one chose a date. 

"Harry Styles! I think the cats will be fine! Just get your gorgeous self here, I have a nice day planned for you," he yelled while Harry was whispering to the cats. "I really really really like your dad. I'll take care of him I promise," he whispered, kissing both their foreheads before rushing outside. "You talk to cats?" he asked with an eyebrow raised. "No, I'm not a lunatic like you. I was just saying goodbye like a polite person," he explained, pressing the elevator button. "Whatever you say, Harry I talk to cats but I will take that to the grave with me Styles," he grinned. 

Harry entered the lift after Louis like the gentleman he was but they both knew it was so he could snag an extra glance at Louis' arse. "Will you do a turn for me?" Harry whispered into Louis' ear, causing the smaller lad to shiver. "Yeah I will," he nodded, slowly doing a full turn while Harry leaned back, admiring his boy. "You look very pretty, baby," Harry smiled, slinking an arm around his waist. "Thank you," he blushed, slightly leaning into him. "You're a very good boy, Lou," he praised and Louis preened silently. 

"Only Louis Tomlinson would bring me to a little cafe that also happens to have a library," Harry smiled, opening a chair for Louis. "Shut up," he answered, "Aren't you a gentleman?" he joked, sitting down. "Tell me your order and which book you want. I'll go get it for us," Harry asked. "Right um I'll have a tea and a scone with blueberry jam. And get me whatever Nicholas Sparks book they have," he answered, looking up at him with gleaming eyes. "I'll go get it for you, don't run after some random cat you see while I'm gone yeah?" Harry joked, walking to the counter. "That was just one time," he smiled to himself. Harry was perfect and he would absolutely wear the bracelet Louis was making him with napkins. He would wear it proudly. 

Harry might have been the clumsiest man in all of the United Kingdom but he would have to have a death wish to drop any of the things he had in his hands. A tray of tea and scones and two books. He was giddy with happiness until he saw Louis talking to a man. A very attractive blond who looked eerily similar to Oliver. Harry rushed over to the table and set down the things. "I got you a muffin too, baby," he pressed a kiss to his hair. "Greetings, your Highness," the blond smiled. "Good morning to you too," he gritted with a smile. "This is Oliver, Harry. We um dated in the past," Louis coughed. Harry nodded, placing his hand on Louis's shoulder. "You're dating Louis then?" he asked. "Yes, it would be so. I'm guessing you have a newspaper that is very interested in my life don't you?" he inquired. Oliver's face turned red. "Oh, would you look at the time? I have to pick up my boyfriend's cat from the groomer's. I'll see you around, Lou," he exclaimed, catching a glance at his watch. Louis' stomach sank. Boyfriend's cat? Oliver despised cats.