HE'S THE BOSS

"Jin, tell me how was the coffee date last night?" Jungkook asked me while he's waiting for the cappuccino.

"Don't ask me, I wasn't dating the boss!" I exclaimed as I put the cappuccino in his tray.

I didn't know he was anyway. I'm so stupid not to notice. But he seemed not. He wears clothes like me, simple and neat. I never see him acted like our boss, like a business man.

Well, my name is Jin and I'm working at a coffee shop, that I didn't know Tae owned. Pretty weird, but it's because Taehyung never gone to work and he would always just call at the shop to check inventories and the establishment.

Aside from it, we've been hanging out for a month now before I was hired at his coffee shop and the coffee night yesterday.

Taehyung was nice and humble. He's friendly too. I really didn't notice that he's even a rich guy. Last night was just really embarassing for me. But atleast, now I'm aware that he's the boss.

So I'm arranging the breads when I looked again to Jungkook who was stood there, blankly looking at me.

Jungkook was shocked and was about to say something but I interrupted him.

"Don't stare at me, kook! The customers are waiting for their coffee" I rolled my eyes to him and then took glance at the wall clock above the front door and saw that it was already 8:00 in the morning.

I suddenly notice a man, entering the shop.

Oh right, He's here.  Tae, my boss.

"Can you make up your face, Jin. The boss is here" Hobi whispered from my side who was refilling the tea cup of hot water.

So I took a deep breath and started to smile to calm myself up.

"Goodmorning Sir Kim" I heard every crew say whenever he passes by them.

He's heading the counter and I'm not yet ready to face him. My legs are starting to shake and my head feels like a big balloon ready to fly high at any moment.

He looked at me.... and then gave me a quick smile as he passed by.

"What's wrong with boss?"

Shit! Hobi noticed it too.

"W..what? No.. he didn't smi..."

"Why does he wear formal today?" Hobi cut me.

Ah right. I thought he'll figure out too.

"Is he? I didn't notice that Hobi." I responded.

"You probably wouldn't notice, I caught you looking just at his face as he walks by" Hobi sarcastically replied.

I smirked at him.

"I caught you, don't deny it" Hobi laughed and then went to a table to clean up and pick up the mugs.

The telephone rings.

"Hello, thank you for calling, what would you like to order?"

"Please, I want your smile and your pretty face"

What's wrong with the caller? And he has a really deep voice. I can recognize it somehow.