[PART 2]

Taehyung's POV

Lunch.

Jimin was right. I should do things with Seokjin to get along with him more and makes myself even more trustworthy for something Jin couldn't let himself believe what's real, and that is, showing him that being his boss won't affect the distance of the friendship we had all along. 

But I want more than that. I am just scared, he might totally walk away if I said that...... or worse he would reject me.

But thinking about him, all day, all night, kept me wanting for more, wanting me to be honest, and wanting me to do things that he would like or he would be happy to disguise my real intentions to him.

I just don't want to lose him. Not this time, for I already found him, and had the chance to keep coming near him. 

I immediately went to the art shop and bought materials for painting.

Right now, I'm on the road heading my way back home.

"Seokjin, I wonder if you're thinking about me now too"

I said to myself as I laugh a bit.  I was driving and then saw the red lights. I suddenly stopped and looked at the road.

I then saw him crossing the road.

Wait... that's Seokjin... how the...... 10 seconds, and then he came out.

I watched him as he walks through the crosswalk carrying two bags.

I phonecalled him.

He's not answering. Maybe he just can't because of the bags he's carrying or he left it at the apartment.

As the green light shows, I immediately drive where he's heading. I search every side walk... i turn my head left and right...

Finally, I saw him.  I drive slowly to keep myself up to him as he walks.

I phone called him right away again.  He stopped and then he puts down the bags he was carrying and then taking out something from his pocket.

He looks cute by the way. He was just wearing a shorts and a hoodie and I noticed that he's wearing his eyeglasses today. 

He was really unaware of my car that I've stopped behind him.

"Boss?" he answered the phone. "Why did you call, is there something wrong?" he gently asked.

He's really a kind-hearted person.  Whenever I talk to him, or call him he tends to check me if I am alright. I like him this way moreeeee than anything. I feel so precious.

"Nothing. Do you want to get a ride?" I responded.

I saw him turning his head. I think he figured out that I know that he's outside.

"Uhm.. H-How did you know"

I laughed. I went off my car and stood behind him still talking to him over the phone while staring at his back.

I sighed. He's Seokjin. He's simple and innocent. The way he stands up in front me explains how I wish, he would notice my real feelings towards him.

I hope that he would feel the same way for me as well...

"Well..." I responded.

I was about to add something when he turned back and saw me behind him with my phone in my ear.

I smiled. He found me behind him.

He quickly puts down the phone and looked at me surprisingly.