MOVIE NIGHT

Argh! I wasn't prepared for this! If only I can take him out of the apartment....

I sighed.

Taehyung stayed for 10 hours already at the apartment. He didn't go back to his condo but instead he chose to stay.

Remember the egg I've made? He ate it but was disgusted so he ordered for our lunch. See? he's a rich man, he never eats like me.

It was already dusk when I've finished organizing the things as well as the furnitures inside the apartment. Because I was expecting to leave this place so I've already covered it and kept all of the stuffs in the boxes but however, I'm not. Taehyung wanted it. And he insisted.

I finished arranging the sofa in the living room when I took a quick glance to Taehyung who was enjoying his seat near the air-conditioner. I watched him looking like kid, lying down the small sofa, leaning his head on the right arm while his feet are swinging as were hanging on the left arm of the sofa.

"Why are you staring at me?" Taehyung raised his two eyebrows and then suddenly sit properly at the couch.

I just looked back at him.

Go now, Taehyung...... I don't have anything if you'll stay here for more....

"Hey! Jin? Are you okay?" Taehyung waved at me and gestured as if he's bringing back my senses.

I laughed. He doesn't know I badly want him to kick him out from the apartment.

He stood up from his seat and then hit my shoulder.

"Ouch! Why did you do that?! I furrowed touching my shoulder.

"There! You're back!" Taehyung spreads his arms.

I smirked. He hit my shoulder so hard. I'm still pressing my shoulder with my palm but he still looking at me with his big eyes and wide smile.

I turned back silently.

It really hurts. It's just his palm, but it felt like I was punched.

I stood near the mirror and checked my shoulder. I suddenly noticed Taehyung in the reflection and was looking so worried. I quickly dropped down my hand. I looked at his reflection and then smiled.

I turned back at him.

"Did I hit it so hard?" Taehyung comes closer at me.

"I'm sorry. You've been acting senseless awhile ago" Taehyung added while checking my shoulder, but I'm keeping it out from his sight.

I looked down and move aside. He looks so worried about it.

"I was just thinking...." I explained.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

I'm thinking about kicking you out now Taehyung. I'm not prepared. I was going to move out right? So I didn't clean the house nor didn't buy groceries... I just used up what I have for this week.

"Uhm, what if...."

I don't know what to say. I'm trying to think of how I'm going to say it in a good way to Taehyung.

"Uhm... you know.... uhm... what if.."

Ugh! I can't say I want him to go now. It's so hard..... I'm gonna be rude to him.