GRANDMA'S ORDER

Seokjin's POV

"Where are we heading Sir Kim?" I asked politely though I'm quite nervous about now.

It really bothers me a lot since the route was unfamiliar with me and he was already driving for about one and a half hour already.

I'm starting to feel unusual...

He then looked at me for a few seconds then stick his face at the road again.

"Sir Kim? I don't think this is a good idea" I started to crumble in my seat.

"Just relax. This is gonna be quick" He confidently responded while smiling ambiguously.

"Quick? What are we going to do?" I asked again.

I want to panic, but my mind tells me not to. My body wants to move out, but it feels like I'm stuck at my seat.... curious about everything.

"What are you thinking?" He said huskily.

He heard me murmuring so he looked at my side... so he saw me being tiny at my seat—— sealed my body with my two legs, while wrapping my two arms around my legs.

"Self-protection?" I responded quickly.

He then laughed at me, and then pat my head.

"You always make me laugh, Jin" He said while laughing his ass out.

"Whyyyyyy?" I blushed.

"I won't do anything to you, I'm not that kind of person" He explained while wiping his tears out from his eyes.

I blushed even more.

"You're turning red....." he joked.

"I... I'm sorry, Sir" I bowed down. "I was just af..."

"That's okay" He cheerfully interrupted me.

He quickly took glance at me and then smiled before turning again at the road.

"I'm here to prodjxm not to dhdi yzi" he murmured.

"I'm sorry Sir, are you saying something?" I asked him.

"What? No. Nothing" he then laughed a bit.

Hmmmm.... he definitely said something....

"I heard you're saying something, Sir" I insisted.

He didn't respond but instead he answered seguely.

"We're already here" he quickly said.

He stopped the car and parked it somewhere. He then moved outside and then rushed to my side. He opened it and then supports me as I move out from the car.

"Careful, watch above your head" he said.

But I still bumped my head at the top of his car.

I exclaimed a bit.

As I went outside. He rushed in front of me and then moved a bit closer to check my head. He blows my head and then pat it gently.

"Don't worry, there's ice cube at Grandma's house. It won't hurt anymore" he repeatedly blows my head.

"I'm okay Sir Kim, thank you" I quickly step back.

"No. You're not. Come on, I'll take you to her place" he then came near again and then grabbed my hand.

I then checked the place. I saw a two story house which I think belongs to his Grandma.

It was modernized and elegant. I can easily recognized that it belongs to a high-class family.