IT'S A SECRET [PART I]

Taehyung's POV

I have been doing the inventories of the shop when my mind suddenly let me remember the things Jin and I have done together.

It's been a month since he knew me and I wasn't expecting that he could lighten my life again for having such feeling like this.

I can't stop myself in coming near him. I just can't stop.

Well, I'm Taehyung.. 24. I was belonged to a business minded family. My dad was a CEO of our own company and my mom has a famous clothing line and I... own a coffee shop that fortunately, has been being recognize by people.

Yes... I was born with a golden spoon in my mouth but was unable to feel loved and supported by my own parents. They're just so busy thinking just sales and money.

I grew up with my Grandma in New York before I moved here in South Korea.

And during my departure at airport, I noticed a guy who has been stucked at the lobby. I approached him and found out that he has lost his wallet, containing all his IDs and cards.

He was bowed down and was devastated at the problem he has. He doesn't know what to do. He was sobbing and couldn't wait for the authorities to look for it.

When he turned at me... I was stunned. He's Jin. The one I met in college. He was an exchange student in New York but wasn't able to finish due to lack of financial support for living and guidance of his deceased parents.

I knew him. He really is good and smart. He doesn't talk much, but he's approachable and could lend you a hand when you need it. I saw him too working at the coffee shop as the barista near the university. He's not just smart at school but also in living on his own.

No second thoughts.. I helped him.

I took him at the apartment that Grandma has bought for me. You would never notice that Jin was really a snob or unfriendly. He was the person who can change your mood and your feelings once you look at his face. I was amazed since then.

"I told you, Jimin, he doesn't want anything I do"

Jimin and I have been talking in a phonecall for about 3 minutes now.

By the way, Jimin is my bestfriend. He was left at New York to continue his education for one more year.

"You can't bribe him with the things involving money" Jimin told me.

"I wasn't bribing Seokjin, I won't do that." I walked towards the fridge and have a bottle of the lemon tea I always drink.

"I mean, try to do things that would let you enjoy the moment with him. I mean, why don't you try painting with him... you're good at it right? Teach him and talk to him all the way"

Well, he's right. I never tried that. And Seokjin doesn't know I'm an artistic human being not just a pretty boy haha. I'm kidding.

I didn't share it because I'm too shy, he might ask for my works and all he'll see will be his portrait.

I'm in love with him but I'm too shy to say. It has been a month now but I'm still scared. I lied about asking him out when I say, it's a hangout and not a date. Especially, the coffee night. I tried to be honest... and I've started to tell him everything about me.. but then he realises them and made him feel uncomfortable with me since then. He knew that I'm his boss. And was embarrased in knowing that he got helped from a rich guy and that was also his boss.

"Hyung? Are you still there?" he called me.

I realized suddenly that I am in a phone call.

I laughed a bit.

"Sorry, something popped up in my head" I explained.

"Well, I bet, it's Seokjin?" he laughed. "Fine, I gotta go now my vacant is almost time, I gotta get back to room now" he added.

"Alright. Take care buddy!" I said.

He thanked me.

"It's a secret okay? Don't tell anybody" I laughed a bit.

"It's safe from me, don't worry. Bye! He said quickly and then dropped the call.

I then looked at the window and watch the birds that were innocently enjoying their rest on a tree together.

"How I wish, Seokjin would realise someday...that I'm in love with him.... that I want us to be together"

~~~
It was quite short. Itwas just a part of the entire chapter. I'm just figuring out things, I'm sorry :(

However, here it is.
Hope you enjoyed it :>

~marcel