YOU'RE IN

Seokjin's POV

Monday.

I arrived at the coffee shop early today since it's the first day of work.
I hate Mondays honestly but for me it's the best day to start the work greatly and efficiently.

However, my day offs went unproductive. And it haunts me everytime my mind remembers them.

First, I didn't move out but instead I've watched movies.
I bought groceries yesterday, but I didn't cook anything.
I wanted to take a rest, but Jungkook and Hobi disturbed me at my apartment.

And Taehyung... he finds me always wherever I am.

I really think he's spying on me. I don't know. After I figured out that he's my boss, I felt uncomfortable since then, even though we're friends before that coffee night happened.

I can't treat him the way I treat Jungkook and Hobi.... I respect him more and that's what I should do, I guess. I am just his employee... not his friend technically.

Speaking of my two crazy friends, I saw them waving at me from a far.

"Hey!" Hobi approached me.

We greet one another Good Morning like we usually do.

It's already 6:00 am when the biometrics automatically functioning. So we logged in, and then the door automatically opens after the biometrics were verified.

The shop has two main doors, one for the employees that was connected to the biometrics and one for the customers that was manually used, the classic pull and push usage.

The line for delivery service was opened as well.

We started to clean the establishment before the customers might walk in.

As I'm wiping the window against the door, Hobi called me.

"Boss brought you yesterday at your apartment. I'm feeling something strange" Hobi smiled widely at me.

"Yeah, It's suspicious that a normal friend and a boss would do that" Jungkook added as he cleans the tables.

"It's really suspicious Jungkook. Look, you two were my close friends, but you can't even offer me to accompany at least to go back home?" I sarcastically responded.

"Thanks to Boss, he's really kind, and he initiated to offer me. I think he should be admired by other employer. He warmly interacts with his employees, he's concern not just in his business but to his employees as well. I actually appreciate what he's doing. Plus, he's handsome, I think whoever he'll love would be so lucky...." I added.

Hobi and Jungkook just looked at me after. No response neither reaction.

They looked surprised.

Hobi then gestured his lips like pointing it behind me.

I didn't care.

I just looked at him because he was gesturing his lips and his eyes, but I can't understand them.

I continued to wipe the window but Hobi continues to gesture at me.

"What?! There's nothing wrong with what I said... I'm just saying that he's handso...."

I was about to finish when a masculine voice gently speaks up behind me.

"Handsome... and whoever he'll love would be so lucky"

I slowly turn my head behind me.

I saw Taehyung.

"B-boss? Y-you're here..." I uttered.