THE SLEEPOVER

Seokjin's POV

I figured out that it was already dusk. I forgot about the time so I immediately told Taehyung that I'm gonna leave.

But unfortunately, the rain pours heavily outside and we can't even see anything through their glass window so he refused.

"But, boss, your grandma will be mad" I insisted.

No way I'm gonna stay. He's still my boss, and the house belongs to his Grandma. And besides, I don't have anything with me.

"Don't bother. She's fine with it. " Taehyung assured.

Still, I rushed to my bag and my hoodie.

"What are you doing?" he asked me firmly.

"Gonna leave, Sir. It's really embarrassing if I stay" I responded politely.

So I turned away and started to take a step when he grabbed my shoulder. So it made me stop.

"I don't want anything happen to you" Taehyung stated while his arm is gripped into my shoulder.

I spin back at him.

"You can stay here for a while, let's just wait for the rain to stop" Taehyung paused. "It will be alright for my grandma, Jin don't worry" He then gave me a quick smile for assurance.

I saw how his eyes went so sincere looking at me directly. Boss really wants me to stay.

"As you say, boss. But it really bothers me if your grandma will know, I am still here"

I wear off my hoodie jacket and put my bag on the couch hesistantly. Boss just insisted, he pushed me to do it.

Suddenly, I remember what happened a while ago. So, as I sit back to the couch, I sighed for a bit.

"What?" Taehyung heard I sighed.

"Nothing Sir but there's one more thing that is really bothering me"

"Let me know, Jin"

"Well, the way you became weird when we're in your art room?"

As I finished the question, his eyes looked away and his lips stumbled for a bit. He even scratched his head quickly.

"N-no, it was just a simple act. N-no. I mean yeah, it's weird. Uhm, yup I am a weird person" he panicked.

He's weird. Did he just say it's a simple act? What is that?

"Well uhm, it's really raining heavily huh?" He suddenly interrupted.

Holy crap. How can I go back to my apartment? Why is this happening to me?

"If it happens that you would be staying because of the weather, then I'll be providing your things" Tae smiled and walked straight to the kitchen.

He opened a cabinet and gets a toothbrush. After that, he rushed to the sink and puts it on its place.

"Okay, so that's yours" He giggled.

Is he excited or what? I don't know what to feel tonight. I literally want to fly away back to my dorm.

He then told me to follow at the bedroom. And then grabbed extra towel and tees I can use. A pair of socks and a comfy slippers.

"Wait, this is just all in case i'm gonna stay right? boss?" I asked.

"No, you are going to stay already" He stated.