GET IT

Seokjin's POV

After what Taehyung and I had last night, I'm starting to feel alright being around him.

Again, he offered me a ride back home, which somehow benefits me, since my apartment was quite far from the shop.

We had talk, common for us, since before when all I know is him, being just the Kim Taehyung, my friend not the Kim Taehyung, my boss, I respect today.

We had talked so much things last night. I think we had started to have conversation as he drives me back home. We laughed at certain things like the way we are today.

He admitted that he was acting weird for two days already while me, being uncomfortable around him, after the coffee night last time.

The ride was just wonderful. I think, we had a great talk.

When we reached my apartment, I think it's around 9:30 in the evening already because we dropped by for a few minutes in an art shop that, he said, was his favorite.

I figured out that, he's an artist too. He sells his finished artworks all the way internationally to Paris, New York, Spain, and Italy. And of course, locally, here in South Korea.

He's a great person. He had so many skills to rely on. His parents surely is so proud of him. If only, I had my parents when I'm in college before, I could possibly graduate and do things easily. But, I was left alone that time. I did everything just to survive myself for a living.

Being an exchange student in New York was really a great help for me, since studying in college will be free but what was really difficult for me, was being alone there, going to school every morning, and going to work after school hours and if I really need some extra cash, I usually take overtime at work—— attending class having no sleep nor just a quick rest.

I'm really lack of parent's support and guidance, so I didn't survive in my college life.

I was sent back home, here in South Korea but the worse thing happened. I lost my wallet, which contains everything that was belonged to me.

Taehyung approached me and he helped me unconditionally. I couldn't pay him back if I work day and night, not even if I'm earning the highest wage today. So I'm really really thankful for him.

He has the great personality plus his warm character. He's the man that everyone is looking for. He's talented. He's rich. He has a growing business. He's handsome. I admit it. He has the face that nothing can compare of.

And, he has a rock-hard body, pack of abs, hard chest, slim waist, and if we look down a bit... he got a big d........

Wait.... where am I? No. I didn't mean to look there. He was in front me yesterday remember? And he was shirtless. Oh my goodness, why am I explaining this? His bulge was just there. Is it normal to see something like that? I think it is. He lets me see it. No.... Forgive me my Lord, for my eyes were sinful. Bless me, with you sacred power. Shower my eyes, with your holy water.

I sighed.

"Jin! Where's the change, the customer is waiting" Jungkook suddenly poke my back.

I quickly opened the cash register and gave the change to the customer in front of me who was looking directly at me.

"I'm really sorry, Ma'am" I apologized politely.