GOOD MORNING

Seokjin's Pov

So I just got woke up, and slowly getting my senses back on, when I saw the clock telling it's 7:30 in the morning already.

I unwrapped the blanket and realized that boss wasn't beside me.

"Boss?" I called him.

"B..boss? Uhm, Boss????" I called him again  and then I've decided to look for him so I get up from the bed.

A few seconds after, he popped up holding a tray with a smile in his face.

"I know you're awake all night just to check me up" he cheerfully said.

Well, he's right. I didn't get enough sleep, but I need to stay up, of course. He was sick. I will feel okay when he's all alright as well. So I keep my eyes open and monitored him all night and so I really don't know why it happened that I fell asleep.

"So I made something for my personal nurse last night." he added as he showed me the tray with a cappuccino-- i worked as a barista in New York during my college so I know, and two mocha cupcakes beside it.

"F..for me?" I asked.

"Yes, I feel better now, Jin. Thank you" he stated.

Taehyung's eyes went narrow as he smiled widely at me.

He looks handsome though he's on his sweat pants and a plain white shirt only. His boxy smile and his bread cheeks showed up and they add to his eyes shining as he looks at me.

I stood still and never wanted to look away from him. I was stucked staring at his eyes and his warm smile at me. I knew it feels like everything in slow-motion, time has slowly ticking up and feels like music plays adding to the sound of my heart beat I'm hearing with myself.

I couldn't move. I couldn't speak.

His angelic face had stopped me from doing anything. Everything was in slow-mo and his face was at me sa well as I look at him.

His charm that I can't resist.

Everything went normal when he interrupted.

"Jin? Are you okay?" he puts down the tray and then walked towards me.

"B-boss, of course" I laughed a bit. "You eat first boss, you need it"

"I'm fine already, you need to eat too as well" he insisted.

So he grabbed my shoulders and drag me to the dining table somewhere in his room beside the window aand he told me to sit and then served my breakfast.

"Enjoy your meal, Jin" he warmly said and then seated in front of me.

"But I just got woke up, I must clean my face first" I complain.

"No. You're cute already though" he joked and laughs a bit. "Just eat what I've made for you" he stated gently. "It's all for you" he added.

So I was about to get the cupcake when he quickly picked it up and then handed me it.

I laughed a bit.

"S-sir, I can do it with myself" I stated as I get the cupcake.

I took my first bite and it tastes really good. So I quickly take a bite again, and the first bite I'm swallowing had stuck and it made cough continuously I couldn't handle.

He immediately gets a glass of water and then rushed towards me and let me drink.

When I finally feel relieved, he hugged me unexpectedly.

"You made me nervous" he warmly said.

"I'm sorry sir" I laughed. "Uhm, sir I-I can't m-move" I slowly stated.

"Oh, yeah" he smiled embarassingly. "Just be careful okay?"

"Yes Sir" I laughed.

And then suddenly his phone rings.

"Good. Finish it already, I just have to take this call" he quickly said and then answered the call.

So I take my breakfast as I'm watching him talking over the phone then after.

------

Hello everyone! I'm back with a short update.
How are you doing? Miss y'll ❤️
Hope you enjoyed the update! 
Share your thoughts with me--
thanks guys.