PRETTY WEIRD

Saturday.

I woke up early today since I'm moving up to other apartment. It's so sad in my part because I lived for almost a month here and I knew a lot of my neighbors, and some of them were my friends already.

It is already 6:00 in the morning and I start to do my usual morning routine.

Waking up in the morning this early isn't that hard for me now when I've started to work on Taehyung's coffee shop. But it's kinda different today since I'm not going to work since it is my day off.

So I chose to move out today instead.

I started to make breakfast. I opened the stove and placed a frying pan on top of it.

I don't know if you do that also, but it's how I do the work hehe.

I cracked the egg and started to scramble it in a bowl where I pour it into. I add salt, and a bit of chili powder and the diced tomato.

I just love spicy. It's pretty weird but that's my kind of scrambled egg in the morning.

I was peacefully pouring the mixture into the heated pan when somebody knocks on the door.

"Please, wait" I shouted.

"Jin, I'm here" I heard a bit of a masculine voice against the door.

Hmmmmm... maybe it's just Namjoon, my neighbor on the other room. He always wakes up early because he's working as a Math teacher in an university and he never forgets to share a soy milk every morning as he passes by.

I heard him knocked again.

"I'm coming" I shouted again as I transfer the egg on a plate.

I rushed to the door and opened it half-way.

Uh oh!

I saw half of Taehyung's body already so I quickly opened the door completely.

"T-Taehyung? I mean S-Sir? W-what are you doing here? W-what do you need?" my voice started to crack as I saw Taehyung in front of me smiling.

I smiled back shyly. Damn! Seokjin, he's not the Taehyung you knew, he's your boss.

Gosh, I wasn't expecting to see him this early.

A few seconds after, Namjoon showed up as I expected. He looked at Taehyung. I really caught him looked at Taehyung.

"Joon! Hey, Goodmorning" I greet him.

So he turned his face at me and then smiled. I just pretended I didn't saw him how he looked at Taehyung a while ago.

"You brought me a soy milk?" I smiled and then went outside the apartment.

Taehyung watched me as I walk through the wall and then he turned a little bit of his face to use his right eye to glance at Namjoon.

Taehyung stood straight, a two steps behind Namjoon. He doesn't move unless he wants to take a quick glance to Namjoon, as we talk to each other.