INTERRUPTED

Seokjin's POV

"Have you enjoyed the foods, Jin?" Taehyung approached me and sat beside me in the couch.

We have finished eating dinner and the foods were just too much for the the three of us. Mrs. Gi Gyun left us, after we had taken the dinner.

Right now, Taehyung and I were just in the living room sitting in a couch in front of the television.

But, me observing a while ago,  I was just really confused about the way Tae's grandma looks at me and the way she treats me. I feel like, she knew me before, and she knew everything about me.

"Hey, why are you so quiet?" Taehyung tapped my shoulder.

"I'm just.... uhm nothing, forget about it" I laughed a bit.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"It's nothing don't worry" I laughed.

"Why don't you share it with me" he crossed his arms.

"It's really nothing. Don't mind me sir" I responded.

He pouted but then he grabbed me from my seat and rushed towards a room where he excitedly wanted me to see.

"Sir, is this your room? It's not right just to break in to someone's room" I told him.

"This is mine"

"I'm just making sure" I laughed a bit.

He then grabbed the doorknob and then he twisted it.

He didn't open it yet, he looked at me first and then smiled at me like he is excited for something I would see inside.

When he finally opened it. I saw numerous paintings displayed at the wall. Some portraits, some nature-themed, flowers and vases, and my face.

Oh my goodness.... why did he paint my ugly stressful face?

I suddenly stopped and observed my portrait. Taehyung didn't miss any details. He knew.

"Wait, Sir?" I suddenly call him while staring at the my portrait.

He did a really great job, honestly. This one really looks exactly like me.

"Oh, no. I should have kept it in my room. I don't have any intentions to use your face for my paintings.... I should have made a deal with you" Taehyung suddenly grabbed it and then gave it to me.

"I mean.....

Taehyung suddenly laughed.

"This one is really for you, you know, for you to have something to display at the apartment"

He quickly changed his answer, and laughed like he's joking intentionally at me.

"What? My face? That big portrait? Sir, you gotta be kidding me. No way I would display my face."

"You're beautiful and that's the reason why I choose you in that portrait" he quickly smiled at me and then shook off my hair.

I laughed.

"You have the skill sir, no doubt. But, there are other people out there you can choose who can give justice on your talent.... clients would rather choose your other works except this portrait of mine"

I laughed as I turned my back and walked straight to his other paintings to look into.

"I won't sell it. Honestly, I did that because..." Tae suddenly said slowly.

I felt something strange from the way he have spoken those words. It even made me feel nervous as he paused.

I stopped for nothing and stood for a moment in front of the wall. I didn't turned back since I didn't know what to react and my mind was starting to get confused and tangled.

I went silent.

"Because...." Tae finally continues. "If it's possible, I wanted to keep it" He said straightly.

I turned back at him and look at him blankly. I didn't expect he would say that.

So I was just standing straight three steps away from him while he started to act like being so gentleman and sweet.

But he looks shy though. He can't keep my eyes at me.

"Yeah, seriously Jin. I wanted to keep it" he smiled and the walked towards me.

When he reached me, I was just stood there looking at him— Overwhelmed at this moment. He then suddenly moved his hands and placed his palms on my cheeks and saw him staring at me now.

As his palms are cupping my cheeks, he moved my head for me to look at him directly too.

Our face was just too close.... and I started to feel anxious about it. My legs are shaking already. I don't know what he's trying to do, but all I know is, he's too close to me, and he's cupping my cheeks while looking at me directly.

I can smell his breath. I can look at his eyes. I can hear his subtle voice. I can feel his warmth.

I was mesmerized by his puppy eyes, his bread cheeks and his lips that were so thin and seemed like slowly coming near me.

Wait... yeah. I mean, his face is really going near me.I can taste.... I mean, I will be tasting his pinkish lips?  Wait.... noooo. What is he trying to do?

"W-what are you doing, Sir Kim?"

I suddenly asked him as being confused and terrified thinking how could ever this event is happening to me right now.

But seemed like he couldn't hear anything...... he keeps his face coming near me.... and I wanted to freak out but he's hands were in my face and I can feel that my body was touching his already.

He's really an inch away from me now.

So I closed my eyes. I got nervous.

I couldn't see anything, but I can feel his warm breath.... I know anytime his face would touch mine.

All of a sudden, My eyes were still closed when I felt that he removed his hands away from my cheeks, and I could no longer feel his breathe.

I opened my eyes, slowly.

I figured out that he quickly turned his back at me and someone is calling him over the phone.

He could have kissed me, if no one called him on the phone.

But still this is the weirdest thing I've ever experienced being with him.

~~~
I've deleted some parts, but don't worry it is on the next chapter :]

I'm working with it already :)
Im happy that I' m back. Miss you guys!

-marcel