15.0

March (2019)

"... Our friend. May he Rest In Peace." The priest says. Dominique steps forward and lays a rose on the casket before it is lowered into the ground.

"Now what?" She asks.

"Now we go home."

"And just forget what happened? He died for us."

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Renee looks down at the photo frame in her hand.

"Mommy?" Benji grabs his mother's attention.

"Yes baby?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm okay. I'm good." Benji leaves his mom and Renee looks back down at the photo and runs her finger across Dean's face before sighing. She holds the picture close to her and says a silent prayer before setting the picture back down before joining her son.

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

The group gets off the plane and they're met by cars to go to the meet up spot. The ride is silent while the group that has never been to the country, stare out of the tinted window at their surroundings.

The cars pull up to an abandoned building where they are met by Boris, Torros, Alberto and Zelina.

"Where's my mom?" Dominique asks.

"Inside." Torros says. "They got here about half an hour ago." Dominique goes inside and greets her mother.

"Tío Javier." Dominique says. "I didn't know you were coming."

"All hands on deck sobrina." Javier sees Braun and sucks his teeth. "Malparido." He curses under his breath.

"Alright. Everyone is here." Boris says. "The ceremony should be starting in about an hour." They go over the game plan as one of Boris' men comes over with the weapons. "Let's strap up." Everyone grabs weapons and starts loading up.

"You good man?" Dean asks Roman.

"I need this to go right Dean." Roman looks at his best friend. "I can't leave Naomi and RJ. I just can't."

"You won't." Dean assures. "After this, we will all go back to our families."

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"You know I hate this." Naomi says.

"We don't have a choice. I don't have a choice. They started this and we have to end it." The two look down in the crib. RJ lays on his back, his left hand beside him and his right just above his head and his mouth slightly open. Roman smiles to himself as soft snores leave his body.

"I watch him sleep all the time."

"Me too. He's so peaceful. It relaxes me. Knowing that he's alright. That you're both alright."

"Roman..." he takes her hand and pulls her out of the room.

"If anything happens to me—"

"Roman. Don't talk like that."

"I have to. In a situation like this, we have to consider the possibility." He sighs. "I need you to know that I am sorry. For everything and I love you with all of my heart and I will never stop loving you."

"I don't want to live this life without you." Her voice trembles and tears well in her eyes. "I need you Roman. You have to come back to me. To us."