9.0

October

"I really appreciate you letting me crash here bro." Winston says. "Thanks again."

"You're my brother man. Of course. I'm just glad I got the space. You don't mind the couch do you?"

"No. It's all good."

"So what are you going to do about Sasha?" Winston sighs.

"I have no idea. It's been a week and I still don't know what to do."

"You lost a child dude. You just don't... get over something like that."

"I know. I know." Someone knocks on the door and Michael goes to answer it.

"Hey Dom. Come in."

"That bitch." Dom stomps into the apartment in her three inch stilettos and slams her purse on the counter. "I'm so sorry Win." She sits on the couch next to her brother.

"Me too. I just don't understand why she would do something like that without talking to me."

"I knew." Dominique confesses. "I knew that she was pregnant."

"How long?"

"I found out the day she went to go pick out her wedding dress. I—I told her that she needed to do something about it, but I didn't think she'd do that. I'm so sorry Winston."

"It's ok. There's nothing you could have done to stop her. Once Sasha makes up her mind, there's no changing it." Michael sits on the other side of his brother.

"Has she tried calling you?" Winston nods.

"Call, text messages... the works. I've ignored all of them. I don't know what I could possibly say. There's nothing that I can say that can make up for this."

"You know you're gonna have to face her eventually." Dominique says causing Winston to groan.

"I know. But I'm not ready just yet."

"We understand." Michael says. "Take your time."

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Miz gets out of his car and walks up the stairs to JoJo and Seth's door. He rings the doorbell and JoJo answers it.

"Mike! Glad you came. Come on in." She steps aside and Mike walks in and she closes the door behind him. "You want something to drink?"

"Water is fine. Thanks." She goes into the fridge and grabs a bottle of water and hands it to him.

"We can come over here to the table. Did you bring your computer?" He nods and the two sit at the table. "So what's your channel going to be about?"

"Maryse and I decided that it would best for me to talk about current events. That way I can talk about everything."

"Sounds good." The two discuss cameras and how to do graphics while setting up the channel. "Why a channel?" Miz sighs.

"Don't get me wrong, I love my job at the club but I just... I want more. After introducing Michael at the club, I want to have voice. And I think speaking about current events, it'll give me that."

"You know that when you do this, people will come after you." He nods.

"I know. I have thick skin. I'm ready for it. I want to do this." JoJo nods.

"Good. That's what I like to hear." She puts the finishing touches on his channel. "And you're all set. Miz TV is officially online." She slides the computer towards him. Miz looks at his screen.