12.0

December
Russia

Boris Kuznestov walks into home base to see Lana and Rusev standing there, waiting for him.

"What's this?" He asks in Russian.

"Sit down." Rusev says. "We gotta talk. Toros!" Rusev calls out. Boris' right hand man, Toros Berbarian comes into the room.

"What's going on Rusev?" Toros asks

"We're going to keep this short and sweet." Lana says.

"And that is...?"

"We want you out Boris." Rusev says.

"Excuse me?"

"It's time for me to take over. Your time is up, old man."

"No. My time isn't up until you put me in the ground." Rusev whistles. Boris looks around and sees his men standing behind Rusev, armed and ready to shoot.

"That can be arranged." Boris nods.

"I see now. You do one deal with Del Rio, you shoot one stupid American and you think you're big and tough. You think you're ready to take over? You think you're ready to be the boss? You have no idea what it's like to be the boss! The tough choices that have to be made! You're not ready."

"I think I am." Rusev smirks. "If you leave quietly, we'll let you leave with your life. If not..." Vladimir cocks a gun and hands it to Rusev. "You'll be leaving here with a bullet."

"No. No I won't go. I won't let you destroy what took me years to build."

"Suit yourself." Rusev aims the gun.

"No!" Toros yells out. "Don't do this boss. Let's go." He pulls Boris out against his will.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Boris roars.

"I'm saving your life! You were about to get us both killed!"

"If Rusev is taking over, I might as well be dead! I'd rather be dead and watch him destroy everything than be alive and stand back!"