10.0

November

Brandi and Dominique are sitting in her office watching some choreography videos on YouTube.

"I like that one." Brandi comments.

"Me too." Dominique agrees. The two women hear banging on the door and Dominique looks at the security cameras.

"Who are they?" Brandi asks.

"No idea..." Dom furrows her eyebrows. The two wait to see if they leave, but they don't. Out of nowhere, the lock on the door is shot and the three men walk in.

"We're here for our money!" One yells out in a Russian accent.

"Oh shit."

"We can do this easy way or hard way." Dominique looks at Brandi.

"I need you to hide Brandi. Call the police and get my brother. Tell them there's a break-in."

"What about you?" Brandi asks her boss.

"I'll be fine. Just go." Brandi grabs her phone and scurries away. Dominique goes into her drawer and pulls out a gun and refills and goes out to the balcony. "You have five seconds to get the fuck out of my club." She cocks the gun and points it towards them.

"Hard way. Fine." He says something in Russian and the other two open fire.

Dominique ducks down and runs towards the steps while shooting.

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Roman is at the beach house with RJ and Naomi. They've been out of the hospital for about 5 days and he's still walking on pins and needles around her, trying not to do anything to upset her.

He gets good and comfortable on the couch with RJ when his phone rings.

"Hey Brandi. What's—"

"You need to get to the club now! Some guys are trying to rob the place."

"Where's my sister?"

"She's still there. She told me to hide. They have guns Roman."

"Don't move. Call the police." Roman gets up the with his son in his arm. "Naomi!" He yells out.

"What's going on?" Naomi asks, coming downstairs.

"My sister's in trouble." He hands her RJ. "Stay here."

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Dominique charges for the door while they reload but is knocked in the head and she falls to the floor. She looks up and sees a woman with blond hair standing over her.

"Hello." She smiles. She knocks the gun out of Dominique's hand and drags her to the other men by her hair.

"We want our money." The man repeats.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Del Rio decided to cheat us. So we came here to take back what is ours. Tell us where the money is, or we'll burn this place down with you in it."

"I don't have your money!" Dominique yells.

"Oh just kill her already." The man says. "I want to go home."

The woman pulls out her gun and aims it at Dominique before pulling the trigger.

➳┄┄※┄┄➳

Roman pulls up to the club and jumps out of the car. He opens the door and looks around for Dominique.

He gets to the main room and sees her face down on the floor.