1.0

June

Roman looks at himself in the mirror as he adjusts his tie. Tonight at Escape, his nightclub, is a very big night. Tonight is the 10 year reunion for Oceanside High class of 2008 here in Miami. Not everyone has been invited but it's a pretty good group of people.

Most of these people, Roman hasn't heard from since they crossed that stage at graduation and a lot has changed since then.

"Babe?" Roman hears his pet name and breaks out of his thoughts.

"Yeah?" He turns around.

"You ok?" Roman looks at the face of his beautiful wife of 6 years, Naomi.

"Fine... just nervous." She furrows her eyebrows. "Tonight is a big deal and I don't want anything to go wrong."

"Nothing will go wrong. You worry too much." She wraps her arms around him. "Everything will be fine." She hasn't put her heels on yet so she stands on her toes to kiss his cheek. "Don't worry. You will be surrounded by your friends and family. And if you get too crazy just turn to me or your sister." Roman sighs.

"My sister..." He nods in agreement. His sister has been his rock for years and she always knows how to get him out of his funky moods. "You and my sister. Two very important women in my life."

"What would you do without us?" Naomi says with a smile.

"Crash and burn." The two kiss.

"And we need you to be alright." Naomi pulls his hand down onto her belly. Naomi is 3 months pregnant with their first baby. Roman kneels down and sticks his face into her stomach.

"I can't wait to see you little person." He kisses it. Roman has been trying to get Naomi pregnant since high school and he was overjoyed when the test came back positive. "We can finally have our family."

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"Honey have you seen my blue tie?" Seth Rollins calls out from his walk in closet.

"Which one?" His wife calls out as she edits her makeup video for her YouTube channel.

"The one with the black dots." He rummages through his tie drawer.

"You wore it last week." JoJo responds. "It's in the laundry bin remember? You spilled mustard on it." Seth sighs and curses to himself. Seth and JoJo have only been married for a year and half, but it feels like they've been married for much longer. JoJo saves her work and rises out of the chair to go aid her husband in his tie search.

"I really wanted to wear that tie..." Seth groans.

"I can see." She nudges him aside to find him a replacement. "This one." She pulls out a black tie with dark blue stripes.

"You bought me this one." He says with a smile and takes the tie, immediately putting it on. After he fixes himself, he takes a moment to admire his wife and all his curves. "Damn." He looks her up and down in her pink cut out dress. "I'm one lucky man." He runs his hand over her plump ass.

"Down boy before you show up late to your own party."

"I know, I know. But I can't help it babe. You're just so sexy."

"I know." She says proudly. She goes to her side of the closet and takes a pair of pink and white pumps.

"Don't go overboard tonight alright?" JoJo sighs. "I know how you get when you're around your friends."

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me."

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"Fuck!" Dean groans from his bedroom.