3.0

June

"Shit!" Dean curses. "I just can't figure out the logistics of this man." The three men are sitting in Dean's office trying to figure out how to get their new product out.

"We've been trying to figure it out for almost a week now." Seth says. "Time is running out. The product will be here soon."

"Don't you think I know that?" Dean snaps. "Dominique's the one that usually figures these things out."

"Yeah man." Seth says. "She planned those bank robberies to a tee."

"She wants nothing to do with this." Roman says.

"Well she doesn't have a choice now does she?" Dean asks. "If we don't get this right, Alberto will come for all of us before the year is out. We need her." Roman sighs.

"Fine. I'll talk to her. She has to come in later today for rehearsal anyway."

➳┄┄※┄┄➳

Dominique parks her 2018 Mercedes Benz G Class in front of Escape and walks inside the club.

As she walks in, she sees Dolph

As she walks in, she sees Dolph. She scoffs and turns in a different direction.

"Dominique!" He calls out. "Dom!"

"I have nothing to say to you."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously." She stops. "I mean what the hell were you thinking?!"

"I was thinking about the money. That's all. Alberto helped my cooking career. And in return I help him with his drug business in the US."

"You're a fucking moron. I'm glad we're not together."

"Yeah. You dumped me. And I still don't get why." He steps closer to her.

"I'm with Braun."

"You and I both know you only went for me and Braun because B—"

"Shut up." Dominique snaps. "Shut up. Don't ever say his name again. Understand?" She steps away from her ex and climbs the stairs to the balcony. As she goes to her office, she sees the guys in Dean's office.

"Dom! Just the person we wanted to see." Seth says.

"No." Dominique says.

"You didn't even hear what I had to say."

"I know what you're going to say Seth. You're going to bring up the drugs." He sighs.

"Please Dominique. We need your help. If we don't get this right, he'll kill us all." She sighs.

"Fine. Fine. Move." She pushes Dean aside and looks at his attempts to figure out a route. "You're starting too low."

"What do you mean?" He asks.