2.0

Dominique scans the crowd from the balcony and everyone seems to be having a good time.

"I figured I'd find you up here." Brandi comes up next to her.

"What can I say, I like the view. How's it down there?"

"So far so good. The men are keeping their hands to themselves... the girls are making good money."

"Yeah. A lot of them are very financially fortunate." Dominique takes a deep sigh and folds her arms. She looks around and sees someone that wasn't on the list. "Fuck."

"What?"

"He's not supposed to be here." Dominique says.

"Who?"

"Alberto Del fucking Rio." She groans.

"Who's that?"

"Bad news. He graduated with my brother. Last I heard, he's some drug guy out in Mexico." Brandi tenses up.

"Should I tell your husband?" She gets her walkie ready. Dominique raises her hand to stop her.

"Not yet. I wanna see what he wants first..."

➳┄┄※┄┄➳

"Deano this place is amazing!" Elias slams his hands down on Dean's shoulders. "And the girls... magnificent. You really made something of yourself man." Dean chuckles lightly.

"You're doing pretty well yourself. With your record label." He shrugs.

"Yeah it's doing pretty good. I can't complain." Dean looks to the door and sees the person he's been waiting for.

"Look, enjoy the night man. I'll catch you later." He approaches his guest. "Glad you could make it." He shakes his hand.

"Same. Where's the rest of your people?" He asks.

"Around. I'll round them up."

"Do they know?" Dean shakes his head.

"We'll tell them tonight." Del Rio nods his head and Dean goes out in search of his partners.

➳┄┄※┄┄➳

Roman, Seth, Dean and Dominique are all together in Roman's office.

"So what's going on man?" Seth asks. "Why'd you call us in here?"

"And why is Del Rio here?" Dominique asks.

"What?" Roman's head shoots in his sister's direction. "He's here?"

"I can explain." Dean begins. "He's here about a deal."

"With who?" Roman asks.

"Us. And Escape. I'll let him explain." He leaves the room and comes back with Del Rio and another woman.

"Long time no see amigos." Del Rio greets.

"We were never friends." Seth scoffs.

"This is my business partner, Zelina Vega." Del Rio introduces.

"Why are you here?" Dominique asks. "Dean says something about a deal." Alberto claps his hands together in excitement.

"Yes. This deal. We all know what I do on the side in Mexico."

"Yeah. You're a goddamn cocaine dealer." Roman spits.

"Yes. And I reached out to Dean and I thought what better way to get my product out than through one of the hottest nightclubs in Miami."

"Wait a minute." Seth says. "You want us to deal your coke? That's ridiculous." He turns to Dean. "And you thought it would be a great idea to bring this to us? What were you thinking?"