18.0

This is a long one so prepare yourselves.

June (2020)
1 Year Later
Las Vegas

Tonight is the night. The grand opening of Escape Las Vegas has finally arrived. And the class of 2010 have filled the parking garage. The line is long as they anxiously wait for the party to begin. There is a red carpet with a backdrop and the guests are taking full advantage of it.

Chase, the head of security sees 10 cars roll up in style.

"The Eagles are landing." He says in his earpiece. "Get ready. It's game time."

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

You know I'm a dreamer
But my heart's of gold

Brandi and Michael are the first to pull into their reserved parking space in a Chevrolet Corvette.

"Wow

"Wow. Look at this crowd." Brandi says in shock. "This is going to be amazing."

"I know. I am so ready to party." Brandi laughs.

"Me too. Let's go."

➳┄┄※┄┄➳

"Ok. That's the last of it." Brandi puts the last box in the living room.

"You have a lot of stuff." Michael puts his hands on his hips.

"This isn't a lot. I got rid of most of it before I got here."

"There was more??" Brandi laughs at his face.

"I got a lot of stuff. Are you sure you still want to do this?"

"Without a doubt. Speaking of which..." Michael goes behind the kitchen counter and pulls out a small box and hands it to his girlfriend.

"What's this?"

"Open it." She opens the gift wrapped box to find a key inside. "Now it's official." Brandi smiles.

"Now it's official." Michael wraps his arms around her.

"Next maybe marriage... couple of kids... maybe a dog or a goldfish..."

"You really want all of that with me?" He nods.

"You know me, I've never really been one for constant, solid relationships. But once I met you—" Brandi rolls her eyes. "Bran, I mean it. You really put it perspective for me. You helped me to change and be a better person, a better man and I really appreciate that." Brandi kisses his cheek.