7.0

August

Dominique sings along to the radio as she drives to work on Monday. But her music is interrupted by a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Is this Dominique Strowman?" The voice asks through the phone.

"Speaking."

"Oh good. Good morning. This is Dre London." Dominque almost crashes into the car in front of her.

"Oh. Wow. Um hi. W—what can I do for you Mr. London?"

"We've been hearing great things about your club and we were wondering if Post could use your club as one of the locations for his music video."

"O—of course. That would be great. I'll have our lawyer put together a contract."

"Sounds good. We could come by this week to sign and scope the place." He says.

"Ok. Um how does Wednesday at 11 sound?"

"All good. And we were hoping we could start filming Saturday."

"Alright. That's enough time to get out that the club is closed.

"Perfect. See you in two days."

"See you then." He hangs up the phone and Dominique screams in happiness. She drives to Escape, jumps out the car and flies into the club. "Great! You guys are all together." She says to them in Seth's office.

"What's up sis?"

"I just got off the phone with Dre London." The three men look at her with confusion. "Dre London?" Crickets. "Oh my gosh. Post Malone's manager."

"And?"

"And... he wants Post to film his music video here Saturday."

"Oh ... really?" Dean asks.

"Yep."

"We could get some serious sales if he comes." Dean says.

"And you ruined the moment." Dominique groans.

"We're not bringing Post Malone in on our drugs." Roman says.

"Why not?"

"Because we just can't. That's not a good image for us."

"And we need to be more careful." Dominique says as she sits on Seth's desk. "I told my dad."

"When?" Roman asks.

"Saturday night."

"How did he take it?" Seth asks.

"He was disappointed. But I had to tell him. I went by the precinct last week and I overheard him talking. They know that there's been an increase in cocaine sales and if we're not careful, the DEA could get involved."

"Shit." Dean sighs. "We can't slow down. Del Rio won't take that."

"I know. We just have to be more careful." She claps her hands together. "Alright. I gotta call our lawyer so he can get a contract together because they're coming for a scope and sign on Wednesday. And I'll let Frenchy know. And tell Mike to put out that the club is closed Saturday." She leaves Seth's office to go into hers.

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Baron Corbin sits behind his desk when his phone gets a text message.