𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

He was ought to serve, leading the troops in order to restore peace and freedom to his beloved motherland, Montverde. Commander Choi was his name— dignified and honored to be firm, disciplined, and courageous.

She was no more than a faithful nurse— a woman of determination, with a pledge to live until her last breath. Nurse Y/N L/N was her identity.

All it took the two to cross paths was a mission; a deployment of medical personnel to the war zone and Y/N's sparking ember of bloodshed in return of the revolution of her fellow countrymen.

Commander Choi wasn't pleased at first. Of course, he sought to believe that a nurse like Y/N was supposed to tend the wounded and abstain from guns and explosives.

Yet, she has proved him wrong. She had crushed his stone-hard ego, touched his numb soul, and showed she could combat— even better than him.

In the midst of war between their nation Montverde and the invading Nordame, not only were there bonds and purposes found but also "romance". Ridiculous it may sound for Commander Choi, but the more he's with Y/N, the less his pride skyrockets.

She has read him multiple times. Commander Choi was a brave, tough, and firm leader. Nordame will fall and Montverde will keep their freedom for all she knew. Her faith in him was strong— as he swore they'd run far and marry as soon as the seige subsides.

After all, he's the well-respected military commander.

After all, he's Commander Choi.