15 : 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖨𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾

[🌥]

[⚠️: Graphic content]

SPLASH!

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

Montverde prisoners frantically hovered out of their beds as Nordame guards inhumanely poured ice-cold water to their faces. Grunts and whips slashing filled the air when punishments served as breakfast to those who were lousy and slow enough to comply to the orders.

Y/N rubbed her eyes. She had only gotten three hours of sleep- maybe less. Diana was gently soothing and hushing a crying little Vivian in her arms. Poor child was terrified of the angry voices she heard, causing her to break down.

"You there! Woman!" A guard pointed to Diana. "Shut your kid up!"

"I'm trying, sir.." She squeaked. "I'm sorry.. I'm very sorry.."

"I better not hear your stupid child again in a minute," he took out his gun and aimed. "Or else!"

Y/N instinctively went in front of the mother to shield her. The guard gave her a judging look before rolling his dull eyes somewhere else, putting his weapon back in his pocket. Diana quietly sniffled. She swiftly wiped a tear from the corner of her eye before walking away to calm her precious Vivian. Y/N sympathized.

"All of you, get out!" Another guard shouted. "Out! Out! Faster, you useless fools!"

Everyone was shoved out into the blazing heat of the 9 AM sunshine. The horrifying aftermath of yesterday's attack was bluntly obvious from the horizon- fires still gnawing out bushes, dead soldiers either bleeding or burning off, wrecked tanks and artilleries, abandoned firearms, and numerous holes in the ground from all those destructive explosions.

"Where are they..?" Y/N asked herself.

"Probably moved elsewhere," a man mumured beside her. "Heard the Nordame commander tell his people to follow Montverde down to the west last night."

"Montverde backed out..?"

"Seems like it, Nurse Y/N. Now, come along. You don't want to get caught standing still."

He unintentionally brushed past her. Y/N breathed heavily. There was this dreadful sense of uneasiness growing inside her mind.

SLASH!