Chapter 9

Heyy everyone!!
Here's your daily update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Vaibhav and Sahil were on their way back home when Sahil asked.

"Bhai? How do you know whether you are in love?"

"Hmm. Whenever you are with the person you just want the time to stop and the moment they go back you start missing them. Their presence makes you happy. Just a thought of them and a smile appears on your face. You always look forward to meeting them. And the most important you get jealous when you see them close to someone else."

He looked at Sahil who seemed to be in deep thoughts. He knew what was going on in his mind and let him be. Sahil was thinking about everything his brother spoke.

Whenever he was with her he just wanted the time to freeze so that he can stay with her forever. They spent three hours together and he missed her the moment they dropped her back. Her presence did make him happy. He was thinking about her and had a soft smile on his face. He always finds excuses to stay with her. And lets not taok about the last one. He was very jealous of Dev.

He was thinking all this when the realisation hit him like a storm. He loved Pranati. He was in love with her all the while.

They reached home and he excused himself and went to his room. A goofy smile formed on his lips and a chuckle left from his mouth. He was having a strange feeling. A happy and giddy feeling. The feeling of being in love ❤️.

**************************************

The next morning Pranati barged in Dev's cabin in anger and saw him and Adarsh laughing at something. They saw her and immediately sobered up. She went to him and showed him the screenshot.

"Explain!"

Dev looked at Adarsh and then back at her and opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Sun yaar. Gussa mat ho hum bas teri help kr rhe the."

(Listen. Don't get angry we were just helping you.)

Adarsh answered for him. She looked at him with anger eyes with screamed 'explain'. He gulped and continued.

"Hume laga ki agar hum usse jealous krenge toh shayad wo apni feelings confess kr lega. Isliye-"

(We thought that if we make him jealous he would confess his feelings. That's why-)

"Tum dono ka dimag kharab hai kya? Tumhe kyu lagta hai ki wo jealous honge. Ek baat mai achhe se samajh gyi aur tum bhi samajh lo. He doesn't love me and i am just a friend to him."

(Are you both out of your minds? Why do you think he would be jealous. One thing i have understood and you also do.)

He again opened his mouth to say something but immediately shut up when he saw her glaring at him and nodded. She looked at Dev and he also nodded obediently.

She went back to her cabin and slumped on her chair and a few tears escaped her eyes. It won't be a lie to say that she had expected Sahil to say something yesterday but the moment he uttered the word best friend she lost it and snapped at him.

On the other hand Sahil was very happy. He realised that he loves her. He wanted to confess in a special way but before that he wanted to make sure that she doesn't have feelings for Dev. He went to her cabin and saw her concentrated on her computer screen.

She heard the door opening and saw him enter. He smiled at her and went near her. She looked up at him.

"Mujhe ek baat sach sach batana."