Epilogue

Finally we are at the end of the book!!🥺🥺

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

*Two years later*
*Mature content ahead*

Sahil was sucking and biting on her neck lightly while his hand pushed her gown up till her stomach exposing her stomach and legs to him. His own pyjamas and boxers pushed down till his knees.

He pushed her panties down till her knees and started moving his fingers in her. She moaned and clutched the bedsheet tightly.

She felt his hard throbbing member on her stomach and she wrapped her fingers around him making him groan in pleasure. He still couldn't get over the feel of her small amd delicate hands on him.

Her thumb lightly grazed his tip and he kissed her hard. She started pumping him and he pulled back from the kiss abruptly and hid his face in her neck.

"Fuck!"

She left him and he groaned in protest. He looked at her as if asking the reason for her stopping.

"I need you. Inside m-uhhh."

She had just said those words when he thrusted in her making her moan. He started at a low pace which gradually started to increase and soon he was pounding in her like a madman.

Pranati felt her stomach coil and a few moments later she found her release.

*Mature content over*

He was still ramming in her and was almost near when they heard the soft opening and closing of the door. Sahil quickly changed their position such that he was spooning her from behind.

Pranati thanked God that they were covered with the duvet and for the first time she was thankful to Sahil for his impatience of not taking off their clothes fully.

She adjusted her gown which was bunched up on her stomach from the front such that it reached her knees. She opened her arms and Vihaan immediately hid his face in her bosom and slept with his arm around her. Pranati hugged him close still trying to calm her frantic heartbeats.

She hid her face in the pillow to muffle her moan when she felt him thrust one last time and release his warm seed in her. They layed like that for some time amd then he got up and bought a towel to clean her as well.

They carefully adjusted their clothes not wanting to wake Vihaan up and they lay in the same position. Few moments later and they were trying to control their laughter for almost getting caught by their two year old son.

Pranati still remembered the day they made love first time after her delivery. It was three months after Vihaan's birth that Sahil had finally decided to take Pranati to the doctor when she still complained of being sore. He was worried that there was something wrong.

Pranati not finding any other option told him the truth that she was completely fine and was lying to him all along. He was shocked to know this. She had never done anything like this ever. He knew something was bothering her and so when he had calmly asked her the reason, she broke down in his arms pouring out all her insecurities.

She was scared. Scared because her body was not the same after her delivery. She was not fat but had definitely gained a few kgs. Her lower abdomen and stomach had ugly scars amd marks. She was scared that he would not like to touch or love her after looking at those marks.

And he had simply wiped her tears off and kissed her forehead and said.

"You are an idiot you know. I am in love with you. There's no me without you. Kaha jaaunga mai tumhare bina. And about loving you. My love for you has only increased. About those marks or scars. I don't care Paru. Our baby, our Vihaan was here. And how can i hate something which nurtured him. My heartbeat. Wo meri dhadkan hai aur tum meri ruh ho."

(Where will i go without you. He is my heartbeat and you are my soul.)

And they spent the night making slow and sweet love to each other. Looking into each other's eyes all the while. He kissing every inch of her skin, every scar, every mark on her body, literally worshipping her body.

And that day she felt herself falling in love with even more if possible.

**************************************

A week later, she entered her room after finishing the work. Her heart melted at the scene in front of her. There they were, her lifelines, sitting wrapped up in a blanket watching a movie while eating their fries.

Vihaan was sitting on his lap fully covered in blanket looking like a little teddybear. He looked at her and smiled widely. He put his arms forward.

"Mumma!"

He shouted excitedly. She smiled and went near him. Adjusting herself in the blanket she kissed his head and he rested his head back on Sahil's chest. She too put her head on his shoulder with her hand around his arm. Sahil too put his head on hers.

Some time later she saw Vihaan sleeping peacefully in the same position. She laid him down properly and adjusted herself in Sahil's arms as they continued to watch the movie.

Her attention was on their hands which were intertwined and his fingers were playing with hers unconsciously.

"Sahil."

"Hmm."

"Kuch batana tha."

(I want to tell something.)

He pulled her closer and kissed her head.

"Bolo."

(Say.)

"Pehle promise kijiye aap phirse behosh nhi honge."

(First promise me you won't faint again.)

She said and bit her lip nervously, waiting for him to get the hint. He looked at confused.

"Phirse matlab. Mai kab beho-"

(Again means. When did i-)

He stopped mid-sentence when he realised what she meant. His eyed widened and he looked at her to confirm whether it was true.

"Fuck! You are serious. We are having another baby. Shit. I am not supposed to curse."

She laughed. He had said the same thing the first time also.

The next day the they gave the news to everyone. Rashi was already 6 months along. The news of two new babies in the house made everyone happy.

All was fine with their world.
**************************************
Finally!! We are over with this book.

But our journey would not be over so soon. We will soon meet in Adarsh's story.

Until then!!😘❤️

P.S.: Vote for the story.😊🙏🏻