Chapter 28

Heyy guys!!
I am back!!

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

"Wo-uska accident ho gya."

(She met with an accident.)

Sahi went numb. It felt as if his world had crashed. As if someone had stabbed him directly in his heart. He couldn't hear anything else at the moment. He felt his breath stuck into his throat.

Just one thought going on his mind. That he can not live without her. He wanted her to be safe. Needed her to be safe. She is his life and his heart.

He got out of his thoughts when Adarsh shook him.

"Bhai. Relax. Jyada kuch serious nhi hai. Road cross krte waqt a car narrowly missed her aur wo gir gyi. Just a hairline fracture. Nothing more."

(Nothing serious. She was crossing road when a car narrowly missed her and she fell.)

He didn't care what it was. He needed to see her safe and smiling. He got up and ran towards his car. Adarsh shouted him the hospital's name from behind and he just went away.

Reaching the hospital he asked the receptionist her ward number and ran off in the direction. He barged into the room and looked for her.

There she was. Sitting on the bed with a fracture on her right leg and a pained smile on her face. He slumped against the wall and released the breath he seemed to be holding. He wiped the tear that escaped his eye. He didn't even notice her colleague sitting there and leaving.

He went to her and pulled her in his arms hiding his face in her neck, pulling her as much close as possible. She rubbed his back to calm his frantic heartbeats.

"Mai thik hu."

(I am fine.)

This was what it took to bring him out of his reverie. He pulled back and looked at her angrily.

"Dimag kharab hai tumhara. Bachhi ho kya? Road cross krni nhi aati. Agar kuch ho jaata toh. Lekin nhi. Madam kyu kuch soche. Unhe mujhe tang krne mai mazza jo aata hai. Unhe kaha kuch sama-"

(Are you mad. Are you a kid? Don't you know how to cross roads. What if something had happened. But no. Why would you think all this. You enjoy distrubing me. You don't understand any-)

She cut his off by grabbing his collar and kissing him. He returned the kiss more fiercely. Pouring his fear and love in it. He plunged his tongue in her mouth and she sucked on it. He kept nibbling on her lower lip. None of them seemed to want to break the kiss.

The broke apart hearing someone gasp. He looked behind to see a nurse standing there with an embarrassed look. She cleared her throat and gave an apologetic smile. Pranati gave her a genuine smile and moved a bit but then hissed due to the pain.

The nurse came forward and gave her the medicines and told her the medicine schedule. Sahil asked her if it was anything major but the nurse assured him that it was just a hairline fracture and some tissue rupture and she would be completely alright within a month.

Sahil thanked the nurse and did the discharge procedure. He dragged her across the hospital on a wheelchair and helped her sit in the car. They got home and when everyone got to know about her stunt they scolded her for being careless. Saroj took her nazar and Sahil took her to their room.

He carefully placed her on the bed and placed a pillow under her leg. He kept her medicines near the table in case she needed them in the night. He then bought out her night clothes and helped her change them not even once looking at her. She knew he was mad at her for being careless.

"Sahil."

No reply.

"Sahil."

Again no reply.

"Aah!"

"Kya hua? Dard ho rha hai? Dawai du?"

(What happened? Is it paining? Should i give medicine?)

And this worked. No matter how mad he is at her her can't see her in pain. She cupped his face and said lowly.

"Sorry. Please meri taraf dekhiye na Sahil. I promise i won't do it ever again. Mera dhyan nhi tha. Dobara nhi hoga. Look at me na."

(Please look at me. I did not see. It won't happen again.)

She said and chocked back a sob. The medicines were making her moody. He wiped her tears and kissed her head pulling her closer. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"Jaan nikal gyi thi meri. I felt as if i couldn't breathe. Dobara kabhi mat krna aisa. Mai nhi jee skta tumhare bina."

(I thought i died. Don't ever do it again. I couldn't live without you.)

"Kabhi nhi."

(Never.)

She said and they stayed in the same position. Sahil helped her lay down and carefully pulled her into his arms. Both of them soon slipped into slumber.

**************************************

The month had passed with him taking care of her like a baby. He used to carry her wherever she wanted to go. She had to take a month's leave from work. The month went by in her appointments and physio-therapy that the doctor had recommended.

The whole month Pranati was frustrated because Sahil won't go any further from making out because her tissues were ruptured. She had told him that she was fine and they could proceed further but no, the man won't even budge. He needed the doctor's reassurance.

So today they were going for her final appointment. They were sitting in the doctor's cabin and the doctor was reading her x-ray reports. After 15 minutes of surveying the report he finally looked at them.

"She is now alright Mr. Singhania. Her tissues have healed completely and the fracture is now fine. But i would still regrain from activities that involve a lot of foot work like dancing and stuff for some time. Rest all is fine."

They thanked the doctor and left from there with the reports. Pranati had a huge grin on her face. She looked at him who was driving the car with a huge grin and his lips formed into a knowing smile.

"I love you!"

She chirped happily. He chuckled shaking his head at her. The medicines definitely affected her brain. And hormones.

"Sahil."

She poked his bicep pouting.

"Hmm."

"Don't ignore me."

"I'm not. Mai drive kr rha hu."

(I am driving.)

He said kissing her knuckles lightly. They reached home and he parked the car. They went inside and spend the day with the family waiting for the night.
**************************************
Ooo... there's going to be some naughty action😜🙈

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️