Chapter 31

Heyy everyone!!

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Sahil was fulfilling the discharge duties and Adarsh was playing with the baby who was looking at him with as if amused with the manchild.

Pranati was kept in the hospital for four days due to the surgery. Sahil pushed her wheelchair escorting her outside while Adarsh had the baby who was now asleep.

They reached home and everyone welcomed them beautifully. The baby was passed on to everyone. Naveen held the baby and his eyes watered. He was his baby's baby. And for sure his nanu was going to spoil him rotten.

Sahil took Pranati to their room because she still needed rest. Some time later, Adarsh's wife came in with the crying baby and handed him over to her and went back.

Sahil locked the door and Pranati fed the baby. He too laid beside them. The baby between both of them. She still couldn't believe that they made something so beautiful. Sahil bend down and kissed his forehead and her lips softly.

**************************************

Two weeks later was the naming ceremony. Pranati was still not fully healed but could walk without any pain. Their families were invited.

The havan was done and the priest gave the letter 'V'. After a lot of discussion everyone settled on the name 'Vihaan'.

Pranati went near him and whispered the name in his ears and he gave a cute little smile and a laugh at it. Everyone awwed at his cuteness. He for sure was going to be a heartstealer like his father.

Life went on smooth and Vihaan was now two months old.

One day the mischief makers Arohi and Viraj got a huge scolding from their mothers and dadis. What they did was, in the afternoon everyone was sleeping and so they sneaked out from their rooms and went to the kitchen. God knows from where they found a box of matchsticks and both of them decided to play scientists.

They took some papers lying there and started liting them up. Arohi was doing so and Viraj was clapping at her. Bhavna who came out looking for Arohi saw them and gave a loud smack on her bum and then both of them got two smacks each on their bums.

Their dadi made them understand that if was dangerous to play with such things and that they should never repeat it again.

Another day a complaint came from Adi's school. He was hiding behind a door to scare Khushi, according to him. And when he jumped shouting 'boo' he realised that it was not Khushi but his class teacher who got startled at the sudden appearance and fell on the ground on her bum.

Adi at once ran from there and hid himself in the washroom scared of the scolding and would not come out at anyone's insistence. At last the authorities had to call Devesh.

Everyone had to be very careful everytime because of these mischievous kids. And if Arnav, Ahana and Reyansh join them, then they are unstoppable. No one can stop them. In short they a were a complete gang of little hooligans.

But they loved each of the kids to death.

Pranati was almost healed but still a bit sore.

Sahil was getting grumpy now as if had been more than 6 months that he had made love to her and he was getting tired of cold showers.

Right now they were sleeping with Pranati's head on his arm and her hand around his waist and Vihaan between them. His face in his mother's breast having his food.

Pranati woke up due to her alarm and awwed at the sight in front of her. Sahil was sleeping with his face on her side and Vihaan on top of him with his cheek on Sahil's. She kissed both the loves of her life and got up for her daily routine.

She was in the shower when she heard the door open and close. She never had the habit of latching up beacuse she always went to bath with her room door locked.

Two arms wrapped around her waist pulling her closer and her back hit his naked chest. She was still wearing her panties when his hand slipped inside. She pulled his hand back.

"Sahil."

She moaned when he sucked on her neck.

"Fuck! Why are you still sore? You were supposed to be fully healed by two months max. Are you sure there isn't any problem?"

She couldn't look into his eyes and lie and so she just nodded her head indicating that she was fine. He turned her around and crashed his lips to hers.

Pranati was fully healed but didn't tell this to him because she didn't want to get intimate with him. Not yet. She knew he wouldn't force into anything but if she told him that she was alright then she herself would have no heart to stop him.

They came out of the shower after an hour and saw Vihaan still sleeping peacefully.

**************************************

At night she was looking at the father-son duo with a smile on her face. Vihaan was awake and playing with Sahil. Sahil was tickling him with his head and beard and Vihaan was laughing carelessly.

She couldn't help but think about her life.

Her love for him.

Their reunion.

His confession.

All their moments.

Their marriage.

Her pregnancy news.

His reaction.

Their son.

Everything.

And she always prayed to her Krishna ji to always keep her family united and happy and never let any harm reach them. He afterall was the best planner in all.
**************************************
Last chapter!!😭😭
We are finished with this book as well.

Epilogue is left.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️