Chapter 20

Heyy guys!!
Here's your today's update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

It had been two days since they returned from Jaipur. This morning Sakshi had called Pranati saying that she wanted to talk to her. Pranati had asked her to come to her office.

"So he proposed to you and you rejected him. Aur wo phir bhi tere saath friends rehne ko taiyar tha but now you are feeling awkward."

(And then also he wants to stay friends but you are feeling awkward.)

Pranati said processing things and Sakshi nodded slowly.

"Tu kya chahti hai?"

(What do you want?)

She asked. Sakshi looked at her.

"I mean do you want to be just friends with him ya tere mann mai bhi uske liye kuch feelings hai?"

(Or do you also have feelings for him?)

She asked. When Sakshi didn't say anything she continued.

"Sakshi it's ok to have feelings for someone and it's equally ok not to have them. Par ye tujhe pta karna hai what you feel for him. Usse bhi latkaye mat rkh. If you don't have anything for him just tell him. Wo bhi move on krega. But if you do feel something for him then talk to him and sort it out like mature adults. Aise luka chhupi khelne se tum dono ko sirf hurt hoga aur kuch nhi."

(But you have to decide what you feel for him. Don't keep him hanging. He will also move on. Playing hide and seek like this will hurt both of you.)

Sakshi sighed and said.

"Pta nhi di. He is very special to me no doubts. But love... I am not sure. Mai ek baar already iss sab mai phass chuki hu dobara nhi phasna chahti."

(I don't know di. I already did the same mistake once and don't want to repeat it.)

"Adarsh is not Piyush Sakshi. Wo tujhe kabhi hurt nhi krega iski guarantee mai le skti hu."

(He would never hurt you i can guarantee that.)

"I know di. Wo bhut achhe hai. And i don't deserve him. He deserves someone much better than me."

(He is very nice.)

"Let him decide whom he deserves and whom he doesn't. Uske decisions tu kaise le skti hai."

(How can you take his decisions.)

She sighed again. Pranati held her hands and said.

"Think about it. Talk to him. Analyze your feelings and sort it out."

Sakshi nodded. They talked about some random things and Sakshi had just gotten up when the door opened.

"Pranati ye kuch files bheji hai bhai ne ek baar study krle aur phir mujhe-"

(Pranati bhai send some files study them once and then-)

Adarsh stopped mid-sentence when he saw Sakshi. Both of them were looking at each other. Adarsh looked away and cleared his throat.

"Mai-umm-baad mai aata hu."

(I-umm-i'll come later.)

He was going back when Sakshi held his wrist and stopped him.

"Mai jaa rhi hu bas. Aap baitho."

(I am just leaving. You sit.)

He nodded and she went out. His eyes folowed her movements till she was out of sight. Pranati was looking at the exchange curiously. Adarsh looked at her and lowered his eyes not looking into hers. He gave her the files and left from there. Pranati sat on her chair thinking about everything when someone again barged into her cabin.

She didn't look up knowing who it was. He sat in front of her chair and they looked at each other.

"Aap sab jaante the na?"

(You knew everything right?)

She asked. He sighed and nodded.

"Ye unn dono ke beech ki baat hai Paru. Let them sort it out. Agar hum mai se koi bhi beech mai aaya toh wo log bas confuse honge."

(This is between them. If anyone of us meddles in between they would get confused.)

She nodded still uncertain. He pulled het chair closer and kissed her forehead.

"Jyada mat soch. They are mature enough to handle it all. Don't worry."

(Don't think much.)

She nodded again and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her and she relaxed.

**************************************

A lot of time had passed since the trip and from the last two months Pranati had been busy with her judiciary exam preparation. Sahil knew that it was important for her but he still missed her. They met very rarely nowadays due to their busy schedules.

Only when they had meetings together or if she came to the office which was usually once a week. Bhavna was due anytime and so Devesh was mostly at home and all the work pressure were on them now.

Right now he was sitting in his cabin thinking about her with his eyes closed and a soft smile on his lips when his phone rang. The caller id bought another big smile on his face and he immediately picked it up.

"Sahil!! Guess what?!!"

"You cleared the exam. Right?"

"Aapko kaise pta?"

(How do you know?)

"Itni excited ho. Aur kya ho skta hai."

(You are so excited. What else could it be.)

"I am so happy. I did it Sahil!"

"Congratulations meri jaan. You deserved it. I am proud of you. Aur ab mai waha aa rha hu. I can't wait to see you anymore."

(And now i am coming there.)

"Okk."

He smiled and started off to her home. Her parents were not at home. Her uncle aunty and brothers were there. They told him that she was in her room and he went there. She was sitting on her bed and jumped in his arms when she saw him. He laughed and picked her up and swirled her around.

"Congratulations!"

"Thank you."

She said and kissed him passionately. He deepened the kiss showing her how much he missed her. They broke apart due to lack of oxygen and joined their foreheads. Both of their faces glowing with happiness. They broke away hearing a throat clearing.

Yug was standing near the door.

"Mummy papa aa gye. Isse pehle upar aa jaaye neeche chalo."

(Mummy papa are here. Come down before they come up.)

He said teasingly and Pranati glared at him. Sahil held her hand and they went down. He greeted her parents and Naveen hugged Pranati and patted her back proudly.

Together they celebrated her victory and Sahil went back in the evening.

The next day Bhavna got into labour and delivered a babygirl. Everyone was very happy. Sahil had video called her showing her the baby. The naming ceremony was three days later and they named her 'Arohi'.

Arohi was such a cutie patotie and had wrapped everyone around her finger. Adi was so protective over her. He couldn't see her in tears and started scolding whoever she was with when she cried.

Everything was so good and Pranati was now a judge at District Court. Sahil was all the more grumpy now because he couldn't see her in office now. His day seemed incomplete without meeting or talking to her. He was determined to find a solution for this.
**************************************
How was the chapter??

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️