Chapter 23

Heyy everyone!!
Here's your daily update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

The next day no important rituals were there so everyone was free. They decided to gather in the common hall after the breakfast. Everyone played games like Antakshari, Dumb Charades, Musical Chairs and many otherr games till evening. After dinner everyone retired to their rooms.

Sahil and Pranati were talking to each other on call.

"Please."

"Nhi."

(No.)

"Please na. Bas thodi der."

(Just for some time.)

"Nahi Sahil. Bhut der ho gyi. Kisi dekh lia toh achha nhi lagega."

(No Sahil. Its very late. What if anyone sees.)

"But kal Haldi hai aur uske baad koi hume milne nhi dega. Mai tumhe dekh bhi nhi paaunga. Please aa jaa. Thodi der."

(But tomorrow is Haldi and then no one will let us meet. I won't be able to see you. Please come. For some time.)

"Sahil. Do hi din ki toh baat hai. Phir toh mai aa rhi hu na. Hamesha ke liye aapke paas. Please maan jaaiye."

(Its just a matter of two days. Then i am all yours. Forever. Please understand.)

"Fine. Lkin uske baad mai ek minute ke liye bhi nhi chhodunga tumhe."

(But after that I won't leave you even for a minute.)

She giggled and mumbled an 'okay' and both of them soon slept after talking to each other.

The next day everyone woke up early. It was the Haldi ceremony. Sahil and Pranati were made to sit in separate halls. Pranati was sitting on a stool. The first ritual was Tel Chadana. It took about 45 minutes. And then started the Haldi ceremony. Everyone applied Haldi on her one by one. Utkarsh came at last and smeared her face completely with haldi.

She could see that he was getting emotional. Her own eyes got teary and he hugged her. She patted her back lovingly.

On the other hand, Sahil was completely drenched in Haldi thanks to his brothers and bhabhis. After taking a bath and changing their clothes they were again called downstairs for a small puja where holy threads would be tied around their wrists and ankle.

 After taking a bath and changing their clothes they were again called downstairs for a small puja where holy threads would be tied around their wrists and ankle

Pranati wore a yellow saree and went down. The puja took about half an hour and then they were free.

Pranati was sitting in her room with Utkarsh and Yug's heads in her lap.

"Mai chipkunga kisse."

(Who will i stick to.)

Yug said.