Chapter 26

Heyy!!

Let's start the chappy!!
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

It had been three months to their wedding. Their lives were going smooth. Sahil had become a lot more clingy. The first thing he needed after waking up in the morning was Pranati. If Pranati was not in the room when he woke up then he would grumble over it the whole day.

Their day would start with them in each other's arms. Then they would get ready for their respective works. Pranati would return at 6 in the evening and would sit and talk with Rashi after changing her clothes. She would talk and massage her feet. Then she would go to the kitchen to help her mother-in-laws and Bhavna to make dinner.

The men would return by 9:30 and they would have their dinner together. After that everyone would gather in the living room and spend time with the family. Everyone would retire to their rooms by 11.

Sahil and Pranati lay in their bed cuddling and talking about their day. Last month was Pranati's birthday and Sahil had gifted her a three day trip to Goa. They spend the days exploring the beaches and beauty of Goa.

Also, Sahil had suddenly gotten very horny. He would start kissing her the moment he got the chance and then things would get hot. Just like right now. She was visiting their office and he had taken her to his cabin the moment she got free from meeting everyone and pinned her to the wall and slammed his lips on her.

"What about some hot steamy office romance?"

He said huskily. She bit her lip naughtily and murmured against his lips.

"I don't mind."

And with that he picked her up and let's say they did some not so innocent things. And no they didn't do it. Just some hot makeout, heavy touching, groping and grinding against each other.

That night Sahil had jumped on her the moment they entered their room and they spent the night making passionate and sweet love to each other.

**************************************

A few weeks later, they had to go Sahil's school friend's birthday party. Pranati was getting ready when Sahil snaked his arms around her and started kissing her neck and shoulder.

 Pranati was getting ready when Sahil snaked his arms around her and started kissing her neck and shoulder

She was wearing a backless gown. His fingers traced her bare back and she leaned in his touch giving him more access. He turned her around and crashed his lips on hers kissing her fiercely. She pushed his chest lightly when she felt out of breath.

When she recovered from her daze she hit his chest and wiped his lips which had traces of her lipstick. She then reapplied her lipstick and they went to the party.

They greeted his friend and wished him a happy birthday. He introduced her to his friends. He was talking to his friend with his hand around her waist when his friend asked him to come with him as he wanted to show him something. Sahil denied saying he won't leave Pranati alone.

"It's okay. Aap jaaiye. Mai thik hu."

(You go. I am fine.)

"You sure?"

"Hmm. Jaaiye. Mai washroom hokar aati hu."

(Go. I want to go to washroom.)

"Okay."

He kissed her head and left with his friend. She also went to washroom. After coming out she looked for him but he was not in sight. She started looking at the view from the terrace when she felt someone's presence behind her. Turning around she saw a man around her age looking at her with a smile. She smiled back not wanting to look rude to any of friends.

But the man came near her and stood beside her near the railing. She shifted away a bit.

"You new here? Maine aapko pehle kabhi nhi dekha. Must be Prateek's knowns right?"

(I never saw you before.)

He asked. She was about to say something when he again said.

"Hii. Myself Rehaan Khurana. Aur aap?"

(And you?)

"Pranati Singhania."

Pranati said with a polite smile. She looked around to see if Sahil was around but could not find him.

"Please allow me to buy you a drink Pranati."

He said with a flirty smile. She shook her head and said.

"No, thank you. I don't drink. Besides i am looking for someone. I should leave."

She started to leave but stopped when she felt him hold her hand. She jerked her hand away from his hold.

"Please. I insist."

"And i think i denied. Mr. Khurana."

He was about to say something when Sahil came from behind her and snaked an arm around her pulling her to his chest. She looked back at him to see him looking at the man with a half pissed half angry look. She smiled at him and he kissed her head.

"Any problem?"

"Aap kaun?"

(Who are you?)

The man asked. Sahil held out his hand.

"Sahil Singhania. And you have already met my wife here. Pranati Singhania."

He said smirking. The man looked at him and then at her and then back at him.

"Yes i have. Nice to meet you. I think I should leave."

He said and left. Pranati turned in his arms and tried to distract him.

"Mujhe drink krna hai."

(I want to drink.)

And that worked. He looked at her as if she had said that she was a cannibal. She giggled at his reaction.

"Kyu?"

(Why?)

"Maine kabhi bhi nhi kia. I want to try. Aapke saath. Please."

(I have never done it. With you.)

She said making a cute pouty face that he could never resist. He kissed her pout and took her to the bar. He ordered mild drinks for both of them as he also had to drive back. She gulped the drink in one go and made a disgusting face. He chuckled and said.

"Ek baar mai thodi na peete hai. Aaram aaram se. Chadd jaayegi."

(You don't drink it in one go. Slowly. You will get high.)

"Kadvi hai. Par ek aur."

(Its bitter. But one more.)

She said making a face. He ordered one more and she again drank in one go. After a few more drinks she started to feel lightheaded.

"Aap mujhe do dikh rhe hai. Aapka koi twin bhi hai."

(You are two. Do you have a twin.)

She said and he chuckled. Snaking his arm around her waist he escorted her outside. Making her sit in the car he started to drive back home. It was late at night so everyone was asleep at home. He called Adarsh and asked him to open the door silently.

They reached home and Adarsh was standing at the gate. Sahil parked the car and picked up Pranati in his arms amd went to their room. He changed their clothes and slept pulling her into his arms.
**************************************
Boring chapter ik 😅

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️