Chapter 27

Heyy!!
Here's your daily update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Next morning Pranati woke up to a severe headache. Sahil gave her a medicine and then pulled her to him and started massaging her head. She sighed and relaxed in him.

She looked at him to give him a smile when she saw some marks on his neck. 'They were not there last night. Or did she do it after getting drunk.' She was thinking.

"Ye kisne kiya?"

(Who did it?)

She asked. He looked at her with a teasing smile.

"Tumhe yaad nhi ki ye kisne kiya?"

(You don't remember who did it?)

"Umm- nhi."

(Umm-no.)

She said nervously. He leaned in pulling her on top of such that she was straddling him.

"Nashe mai tum thi aur faayda mera uthaya jaa rha tha."

(You were drunk and i was being taken advantage of.)

He said nuzzling her nose. He started telling her what she did.

Sahil bought her to their room and placed her on the bed. He got her nightdress and his trackpants. He never wore shirt at night. He went near her and carefully started to remove her dress. She woke up due to the movements and looked at him sleepily.

But seeing their position and herself naked she turned them around sitting on him. She looked into his eyes and whispered seductively.

"Make love to me Sahil."

She said and started kissing his neck and chest. He held her hips which had started grinding on him and pulled her back and made her sit straight. She whined in protest.

"Sleep. We are not doing anything."

He said in strained voice. He didn't want to do anything to her when she was intoxicated and didn't know what was happening.

"But kyu? We have already done it a hundred times before. Ab kya hua?"

(But why? Now what?)

She said kissing him again. He pulled her back and held her by her arms.

"Yes. We have done it a hundred times before. But you were never drunk. Trust me. Agar tum mujhe peene se pehli bolti that you want this then i wouldn't have denied."

(If you would have told me before drinking that you want this.)

But she paid no head and pushed him back and started sucking and biting his neck and kissing his chest again. Sahil was barely controlling himself. And her throbbing center against his hard member was not helping him. He turned them around abruptly pinning her under him and held her hands above her head.

"Yayy!"

She exclaimed thinking he gave in.

"Kya yayy. Mai kuch nhi kr rha. Now. Hilna mat yaha se. Ok."

(What yayy. I am not doing anything. Don't move.)

She whined again but did as he said. He took her nightdress and helped her wear it. He saw her eyes drooping. He laid down, pulled her closer and slept hugging her.

Pranati looked at him. She bit her lip naughtily and put her hands on his chest and moved them down in a slow tortuous motion.

"Waise. Agar kuch ho bhi jaata toh i wouldn't mind. I mean. It is one of my fantasies."

(If something would have happened i wouldn't mind.)

She whispered in his ear. He took in a harsh breath.

"Agar ye tum mujhe kal peene se pehle bol deti toh mujhe itna torture na sehna padta na."

(If you would have said this before drinking then i wouldn't have to endure such torture.)

He whispered back. She giggled.

"Agar mai abhi bolu toh."

(And if i say now.)

She had just said that and Sahil turned them around and they started their morning making sweet love.

**************************************

It had been a month since Rashi gave birth to Viraj. He was such a cutie and had lured everyone by his cute faces and noises. Pranati still can not forget the day she went into labour.

They were sitting in the living room when Adi came out of Rashi's room running and straight into Bhavna's arms and cried hysterically. He was continuously mumbling 'Maine chachi ko rula dia. Sorry. Chachi ro rhi hai.' over and over.

Just then Vaibhav came with Rashi in his arms who had a painful expression on her face. Everyone understood what had happened. Sahil and Devesh rushed to help Vaibhav while Adarsh told the elders about it and Pranati and Bhavna were taking care of the kids.

A few hours later they got the news that Rashi had delivered a healthy baby boy. Everyone was very happy and started preparing for their welcome.

Right now the three kids were playing with each other. Specifically, Adi was making both Arohi and Viraj laugh by making faces and noises and dancing in front of them. Adi had taken a complete big brother job. Taking care of the kids, not letting them get hurt when.

Pranati was sitting in her room doing some work when Adi came to her.

"Pari chachi. Badi chachi kaha hai? Viraj ro rha hai."

(Where is badi chachi? Viraj is crying.)

He asked worriedly. He could not see his siblings cry no matter what. Pranati got up and took Adi with her to the kids. Rashi and Vaibhav had gone to the temple. She took Viraj in her arms and started swaying him holding him near her chest.

He must have felt the motherly warmth because he slept within a few minutes. She kept hugging him to her till he was fast asleep and then laid him on the bed carefully surrounding him with pillows.

Sahil was seeing all this with a soft smile on his face. He knew he wanted kids but seeing Pranati with kids just intensified his want. But he knew that he had to wait because she was not ready for it.

'Soon.' He thought. He would talk to her about it soon. Anyway, they were still enjoying their newly married life. They had been married only for 7 months.

**************************************

A month later Sahil was sitting in his cabin working on some files when Adarsh barged in his cabin with a worried look. Sahil knew it was something serious because Adarsh never came in without knocking.

"Kya hua? Sab thik hai na? Itna pareshan kyu hai tu?"

(What happened? All okay? Why are you so scared?)

Sahil asked. Adarsh gulped and looked at him as if not knowing how to say it. Sahil grew tense at this.

"Adarsh. Kya baat hai?"

(What happened?)

He asked seriously.

"Wo bhai. Wo-Pranati-"

"K-kya hua usse?"

(W-what happened to her?)

Sahil asked. Scared to know the answer.
**************************************
Ooo... Cliffhanger 😜
What do you think has happened??

Please do leave you comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️