Chapter 29

Heyy peeps!!
Enjoyy the chapter!!❤️❤️
**************************************

At night Pranati went to her room early and Sahil came after some time. He was sitting on the bed going through something on his phone. He heard the bathroom door open and was surprised to see the scene in front of him.

He looked at her wide-eyed. Soon the shock turned into desire and his eyes roamed her body like a hungry predator.

There she was. Standing in front of the bathroom. In a negligee. With a seductive look in her eyes. She moved towards him and sat on his lap straddling him. He started caressing her thigh.

"Aaj koi bahana nhi."

(No excuse today.)

*Mature content ahead*

She whispered in his ear and pushed him back. She took him in a soul searing and earth shattering kiss. She trailed kisses on his jaw. She sucked on his neck just like he does.

She bit his adam apple lightly and he groaned and dug his fingers in her hips. She grind her core directly on his hard member. He groaned and turned them around. He kissed her in a bruising manner biting her lips. She moaned in his mouth and he inserted his tongue inside. Their tongues fighting for dominance.

He removed his negligee and undressed himself hurriedly. He tore away her lingerie and she gasped.

"Sahil! Those were new."

"I'll get you more. Right now i need you."

He said and entered in a swift motion. She moaned out loud. Feeling him after a month, she felt as if she was in heaven. He kissed her softly and joined their foreheads. She pushed his hips forward to feel him deep. He kept his hands under her to thrusted in deep making both of them moan.

He hit a specific spot in her and she felt a strange vibration in her body. His pace increased gradually and she found her release. She felt him throbbing inside her and she knew that he was close. A few seconds later he spilled his seed in her and slumped down on her.

She immediately round her arms around him and both of them lay there calming their breath.

After some minutes she felt him getting hard again. She looked at him and he bit her nipple playfully.

"Ready for another round."

Saying that he again started thrusting in her. And they spend the whole night making love to each other.

**************************************

A month had passed. Everything was going smooth in their lives. From the past two weeks Pranati had been feeling low. She had always been dizzy due to heat but nowadays she gets dizzy even in slightest of heat.

Yesterday she realised that she had missed her period. Her menstrual cycle was irregular but she never missed any of her periods. So she bought a test kit to confirm.

And right now, she was sitting in the washroom, looking at the test with two red lines staring back at her. She was having mixed emotions. Feeling both overwhelmed and scared. She didn't know how to tell Sahil about this. They had never talked about having a child.

According to her, they were still in their honeymoon phase. But now nothing could be changed. She took a deep breath to gain some courage and went outside.

Sahil was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at something on his phone. He saw her come out and smiled at her but his smile changed into a frown when she didn't smile back.

She sat beside him and looked into his eyes.

"I'm pregnant."

She said not beating around the bush.

And then.

It happened.

Sahil fainted.

He literally dropped back unconscious.

"Sahil!"

She shrieked. She shook him keeping her hands on his chest. Tears brimmed in her eyes. A few seconds later he got up.

"Kya hua?"

(What happened?)

She asked in a low voice. Scared of the answer. He kept looking at her intensely. And suddenly he engulfed her in a tight hug. He pulled back and cupped her face. His own eyes shining with unshed tears.

"You have no fucking idea how happy i am right now. Shit! I am sorry. I am not supposed to curse in front of him right?"

She laughed and shook her head.

"Its okay. Wo abhi sun nhi skta."

(He can't hear right now.)

She said sniffing. He held her hand and took her to the balcony.

"Kya kar rhe hai?"

(What are you doing?)

"Ailan."

(Announcement.)

He stood in front of the railing, cupped his mouth and shouted.

"MAI PAPA BANNE WALA HU!"

(I am going to be a father.)

He then turned around and captured her lips in a soft kiss. And then both of them lay in their swinging bed, cuddling each other. He started caressing her stomach and telling her the things he would do for their child.

Pranati yawned in between and he picked her up in his arms and placed her on the bed carefully.

"You know i can walk. Right?"

"No you can't. You're pregnant."

"Sahil!"

She looked at him in disbelief. He laughed and kissed her head, mumbling an 'i love you'. He laid his head on her chest, careful not to put pressure on her stomach and she moved her fingers in his hair resulting in a tired sigh from him.

"Tired?"

"Ummhmm."

She kept doing that and he slept in some time. She kept looking at him with a smile on her face.

'How can you fall in love with a person more and more day by day?' she thought. Kissing his head she also drifted off to sleep with her one arm around him and other on her stomach in a protective manner.

Strange. How someone you just came to know a few moments before become such an important part of your life without actually being in your life.💕

The next morning they told everyone about the good news and then a huge celebration followed. Adi was jumping in joy about having another baby at home. Another sibling he could protect.
**************************************
She is preggers!!💕❤️💖

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️