Chapter 30

Heyy!!
How is everyone??

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

The news of Pranati's pregnancy bought a round of happiness in everyone's lives. And to double this happiness Adarsh's wedding was announced. Pranati was in her third month when Adarsh got married.

Adi was jumping with joy on getting a new chachi and a new sibling to play with. Arohi and Viraj were growing quicly. Arohi was a year old now and Viraj was six months old. Both of them were huge troublemakers.

Whenever with them Adi was in a complete big brother mode. Viraj was a complete copycat of Arohi. Whatever she does he has to do.

Pranati's pregnancy was going just fine. Sahil had become all the other protective over her. Not even letting her move a limb to do her own work. Somedays she would get so irritated with his restrictions that she would kick him out of their room with a blanket to sleep outside.

But because both of them had an habit of sleeping into each other's arms she would come back an hour later and mutter a small 'sorry' into his chest. He would then carry her inside and they would sleep in each other's arms.

She felt extremely pukish of mushrooms and so she always used to tease him saying that his baby also is allergic to mushrooms just like him.

She was due anytime now and was sitting on the bed with the kids around her and was reading them a story which Arohi had requested her to. She was in the middle of saying something when she felt a strong contraction hit her.

At first she ignored her thinking it to be false contraction that she had been getting since the past month. But then she felt something cold running down her legs and another painful contraction hit her and this time a cry escaped her mouth.

"Aah!"

Adi and Arohi looked at her wide-eyed not able to understand what had happened suddenly. Viraj who couldn't understand what to do looked at Arohi and when he saw her looking at Pranati wide-eyed and open-mouthed he copied her actions.

Adi quickly got up and went outside to call his dadi-dadu for help. It was a working day and rest everyone was at work.

All the four elder Singhanias came rushing inside and helped her to the car. They took her to the hospital and the doctor told her that she was not fully dilated yet.

Sahil was in the office working on something when Adarsh barged in. He stook at the door panting.

"Woh! Pranati."

He said breathing heavily. Sahil felt his breath stop. Last time he came in like this taking her name he had given the news of her accident. And now he could not even imagine anything happening to her or their child.

Sahil looked at him with fear.

"Kya hua?"

(What happened?)

"Woh- she went into labour."

He heaved a breath of relief. But when his words registered in his mind his eyes widened and he immediately rushed outside taking his car keys.

He reached the hospital when she was in the ward. He immediately went near Saroj, who was sitting near the ward.

"Sab thik hai na maa?"

(All okay maa?)

His voice laced with concern and worry. She smiled and patted his arm.

"Bas thodi si complications thi. Par sab thik hai."

(Just some complications. But everything is fine.)

He got scared hearing the word complications.

"Kya hua maa?"

(What happened maa?)

"Koi ghabrane wali baat nhi hai beta. Bachha pet mai thoda sa ghum gya tha isliye operate krna pad rha hai. Andar uski surgery chal rhi hai."

(Nothing to be scared of. The baby is slightly tilted in the stomach that's why they had to operate. Her surgery is going on.)

Sahil's breath stopped at her words. He just closed his eyes and prayed for their safety. His just wanted to see his wife and child at the moment. He wanted both of them to be safe. He needed them to be safe.

What seemed like an eternity later, they heard a soft cry and the light of the OT went off. The doctor came out and congratulated them.

"Congratulations! It's a boy. Both the baby and the mother are alright. She is unconscious at the moment. We are shifting her to the ward. You can meet her there. The baby needs to go for general checkup."

She said and excused herself. Pranati was shifted to a ward and Saroj went with the nurse for the baby's checkup. Sahil sat near her and caressed her face. He kissed her forehead.

After some time Saroj came in with the baby in her hands. She gave him to Sahil who carefully hugged him to his heart, kissing his forehead.

"Mera beta."

(My son.)

He whispered. He was continuously gazing at him. No one could deny that he was Sahil's son. He was his carbon copy. But he had his mother's nose. The baby smiled for a moment as if he sensed that his father was admiring him and Sahil felt his heart melt at the little human that they created.

His smile was exactly like hers.

Pranati woke up some time later and saw Sahil sitting near her looking at their baby with a smile on his lips and tears in his eyes. Her own eyes teared up.

"Sahil."

She whispered. He looked at her with a big smile on his face. He leaned forward showing her their baby.

"Paru. Hamara beta. Look. He is so small."

(Our son.)

She looked at him in admiration. Sahil held the baby with one arm and helped her sit with another. He sat beside her and she kept her head on his shoulder. Both of them looking at him with a smile.

"He is your carbon copy."

She whispered.

"He has your nose and smile."

He whispered back. They looked at each other and Sahil took her in a soft kiss. They broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.

"Thank you."

He whispered. She shook her head.

"Thank you."

She said emphasising on 'You'.

The baby opened his eyes for a brief second and then again went to sleep while giving a small yawn.

"Awww."
**************************************
One more chapter and then the epilogue and we would be over with this book too.😊

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️