Chapter 22

Heyy everyone!!
Here's your update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

A week after their wedding dates were finalised another good news came. Rashi was pregnant. Pranati got to know about it and she and Sakshi immediately connected her to video call. Their families congratulated her and Vaibhav.

Pranati and Sakshi were so excited.

"Yayy! Hum maasi banne wale hai!"

(We are going to be maasi.)

They exclaimed together.

"Chachi!"

Came Sahil and Adarsh's voice. Sahil looked at Adarsh and raised an eyebrow and he looked away mumbling 'Tere liye bola tha'.

**************************************

Time passed by quick and tomorrow is their engagement. Today they are goingg to the venue where all the functions would be held.

Pranati was getting emotional because it was her last day in her parents' house. She was looking at everything in her room with tears in her eyes. She went outside and traced the walls with her hands. The house held so many memories.

She turned around and saw her father looking at her with teary eyes and that was the last straw. She ran to him and hugged him and sobbed in his chest. He patted her back to soothe her with his tears flowing. He sat on the couch with her still in crying in his chest.

Her mother came and hugged her from other side and she cried in her chest. After some time they started off to their destination.

They reached their in two hours and went to their rooms to rest for some time. Pranati, Rashi and Sakshi were sharing a room. The Singhanias reached an hour later. Sahil and Adarsh were sharing a room.

It was almost dinner time and Sakshi asked Pranati to come downstairs. She denied saying she wasn't hungry. Pranati was still emotional thinking about everything.

Sahil met Sakshi on his way down and asked about Pranati. Sakshi told and he went to her room. He knew what was bothering her. He knocked on the door and she opened it.

He went inside and closed the door. She was looking at his movements. He turned around and engulfed her in a tight hug. A few seconds later he felt something warm and her chest started shaking. He sighed and moved them towards the bed.

He made her sit on his lap and she hid her face in his neck and sobbed like a baby. She loved her parents a lot and was feeling very emotional.

"Shh. Bas. Itna nhi rote."

(Stop. Don't cry.)

He rubbed her back. Gradually, her cries slowed down and he cupped her face. One thing he had always noticed about her was her eyes and nose never got red even after crying for hours.

"You okay now?"

He asked softly. She nodded and wiped her tears with the back of her hand. She kept her head on his shoulder and they stayed like that for some time. His presence slowly calming her down.

After some time they went down and had their dinner.

The next day was very chaotic. It was their engagement. Pranati was in a much better mood now. Right now, she was getting ready. Sahil's Tikka ceremony was going on.

After about half an hour she was called downstairs for her Godh ceremony. She was made to sit on the middle of the stage and the ladies from Sahil's family were supposed to adorn her with jewellery and gifts.