Chapter 19

Heyy everyone!!
How are you guys??

Here's your update.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Two days after Rashi's birthday everyone was sitting in the living room. Vaibhav had suggested a family trip to everyone. They were thinking of inviting Bhavna and Rashi's family along.

"Agar sab jaa hi rhe hai toh Pranati aur uski family ko bhi invite kr lete hai."

(If everyone is going then let's invite Pranati and her family too.)

Sahil said. His siblings looked at him with teasing smiles and his parents smiled. He scratched his neck. Everyone failed to notice how someone other than him was so happy about her family joining them.

They decided to invite Pranati and Advik's family also. They decided a four day trip to Jaipur. The same was communicated to everyone and they were very excited to the trip.

And so here they were waiting for their vehicle to arrive. They have booked a mini bus to the trip. Sahil was waiting for them to arrive. Just as he was about to call her to ask he heard his mother greeting someone. A smile formed on his lips when he saw Rashi and Pranati's family there.

He wanted to pull her in his arms. She was looking so cute in the dress. But he controlled himself seeing her father there. He knew Pranati was a total daddy's girl and even if a small scratch came upon her, her father would not leave the person. If he did something like that in front of him then he would surely bury him ten feet under the ground.

Sahil went and greeted them. He touched their feet and shook his hands with Utkarsh. He mumbled a 'hi' to her. She returned his greeting.

"Number bada rhe hai."

(Increasing your points.)

She whispered playfully referring to him touching her parents' feet.

"Kya kru. Tujhse shaadi krni hai toh unhe toh patana padega na."

(What should I do. I want to marry you then i have to do this.)

He winked at her. She lowered her eyes as her cheeks gained colour and her heart fluttered. This man was just too smooth with his mouth. Both literally and figuratively.😜

Soon the vehicle arrived and they started loading their luggage. The journey started and the youngsters took the back seats and started playing Dumb Charades. Everyone enjoyed. They stopped for washroom breaks in between. And soon everyone was sleeping on their seats.

Sahil had inclined the seat backwards and was sleeping with Pranati's head on his chest. His arm around her waist and other hand holding hers above his heart.

After another two hours they reached their hotel. They had booked 9 rooms for the couples and 2 delux rooms for the bachelors. Everyone decided to take rest for some time and then assemble for lunch and they would decide where to go. They decided to go to the City Palace. They enjoyed a lot there and clicked a lot of pictures. They had their dinner at a restaurant nearby and then retired to their respective rooms.

Pranati was chatting with Sahil. Sakshi and Dhriti were asleep.

His message came

His message came. She frowned but quietly got out of the bed and went to the balcony. She saw him standing in his balcony looking at her. Their rooms were adjacent and so the balconies were adjoining.

She gasped in shock when he jumped into her balcony. He pulled on the blinds on the balcony so that no one from outside could see them. And also pulled the curtains on the sliding door of the balcony so that their sisters couldn't see them.

"Kya kar rhe hai? Hamari behne andar so rhi hai Sahil."

(What are you doing? Pur sisters are sleeping inside.)

"Toh? Sone do."

(Then? Let them sleep.)

He said and caged her between him and the wall. He started leaning down. She kept a hand on his chest.

"Wo uth jaayenge Sahil."

(They will wake up.)

"Hum koi shor thodi na macha rhe hai. Pura din tumhe dhang se hug bhi nhi kar paaya. Uncle mujhe aise ghoor rhe the jaise ki maar hi daalenge."

(We are not making any noise. I couldn't even hug you properly. Uncle was glaring at me as if he would kill me.)

He chuckled. She glared at him and he chuckled and muttered and 'sorry'. He again leaned in and this time she let him. He fused their lips together and started to kiss her softly. The kiss soon turned passionate and hungry. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He moved them towards the couch in the balcony still not breaking the kiss. He laid her down and got on top of her. He broke the kiss and started trailing kissed down her neck. He sucked on her neck and she moaned. She felt something poking her thigh and that broke her out of her reverie.

She pushed on his chest lightly and held his shoulders. He seemed to realize and rested his forehead over hers.

"Sorry."

He whispered.

"Its ok."

She whispered back. Both of their bodies feeling hot. He got off her and adjusted himself. She turned her face away blushing. He chuckled and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. Wishing her goodnight he left to his room. She went back to bed and hid her face in the pillow. Her face still red. Soon sleep took over her.

The next morning Pranati woke up and went to freshen up. Sakshi had already woken up and was getting dressed. Dhriti was still asleep. Pranati went to the bathroom and started brushing her teeth. She rinsed her mouth and gasped when her eyes fell on her neck. There was a red mark there. She bit her lip as she remembered last night.

After taking a bath she went out and started getting ready. She hid the mark with her concealer. They decided to go to Hawa Mahal and Nahargarh Fort. Everyone enjoyed a lot. In the evening they gattered in the boys' room to play games and enjoy. Soon the elders left. Rashi and Vaibhav and Devesh and Bhavna went back to their room. Sakshi and Adarsh were down taking a walk. Utkarsh and Dhriti were playing cards.

Sahil and Pranati got up and went to the girls' room. Sahil closed the door and pulled her to him. He traced her cheek with his fingers lightly and she closed her eyes.

"You left a mark."

She said with her eyes still closed. He continued his actions.

"Huh!?"

"Last night. You left a mark."

He tilted her neck to examine it and asked.

"Kaha?"

(Where?)

She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"I hid it. Agar papa dekh lete toh sach mai aapko maar daalte."

(If papa would have seen it you would have seriously been dead.)

She said playfully and he chuckled. He hugged her and wished her a goodnight and left.
**************************************
How was the chapter??

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️