ONE - FBI?

"What the shuck is a Stiles?" the trio at the front asked. 

"That's you" Rafael said, confused. He had just noticed the girl by Stiles' side. He was surprised when he realized that the crowd had parted for him and the girl. "You're Stiles. You're best friends, practically brothers, with my son."

"I don't know who you are, but give us a reason to not shoot you right here, right now" the girl demanded. Rafael took a step back when she suddenly had a gun in her hand pointed directly at him. She had stepped forward as she had spoken, just slightly in front of Stiles. The girl was serious, no trace of any emotion to show that she was joking. 

"I am Special Agent Rafael McCall" the man stated. None of the children or adults moved, instead narrowing their eyes at him so he decided to be more specific. "I'm here to take home the people who went missing 3 to 5 years ago, some even longer."

"What about the rest of us" the brunette at the front asked. He gestured as he spoke. Rafael was taken aback by how confident he was. It was definitely Stiles, but not...?

"We will try to get you home. Please, lower your weapons."

"Stand down," Thomas stated and immediately everyone lowered their guns or stomped their spears. "What do you need?"

"I-I," the man had to clear his throat to get rid of his surprise. "I need to speak with your leader."

"We're here," the Asian boy spoke again. He gestured to himself and the two others at the front.

"No, I mean leaders. Where are the adults?"

"Vince! Jorge!" Thomas called. Suddenly two men walked up to the front. Rafael noticed that just like all the other kids, they were all dressed in old and worn down clothing. 

"Yes Hermano?" the Latino asked. He looked towards Thomas expectedly but Thomas didn't even look his way. He kept his eyes on the strange man in front of him. The girl and boy next to him mirrored him almost exactly.

"He want to speak to the adults," Thomas said, gesturing to the man.

"Why not the leaders," the other man asked. 

"He thinks only adults are leaders," the black haired boy said, smirking as he knew what was going to happen.

"Watch yourself hermano," one of the men said before walking away.

"Speak to them, we aren't what your searching for," the blond man said to the agent.

He too walked away leaving a dumbstruck FBI agent with 3 teens, surrounded by many other people of different ages, all with weapons.

"I-sure. Come with me."

Thomas was unsure of the ordeal but after Amelia squeezed his hand, he addressed the crowd before leaving, "We will try to get you with your families. Wait here. If any shots are fired, you know what to do."

With that, they left.

----------------

Agent McCall could not believe what had happened. Stiles, Stiles Stilinski  had just gotten a deal where all children would be reunited with families if and only if he went first. Rafael was desperate as he knew that Noah Stilinski and Melissa needed to see him as soon as possible, and Thomas was not ready to risk another's life. 

Throughout the entire time, the girl had sat there watching and listening while Minho, as he had learned the name of, spoke about being kidnapped and having their memories wiped wiped. 

That's how it went. The girl silent, one man explaining, and the other took charge when making the deal.

It took a while, but after Thomas was sent and got word to the two other leaders, the FBI began sending back kids. He had no clue how he managed to get in contact with the others, but he was glad. The girl had not had her name revealed until the end but she stayed back, making sure every child and teen was taken care of. 

----------------

Amelia POV

I'm taking care of it, don't worry, I said to Thomas through the mind link. I was sitting in my cot, waiting for sleep to take over while Tom was in school. I laughed when I heard him grumble about going back even though he knew everything they taught, all thanks to WCKD.

I just miss you, he said. I couldn't help the small smile that spread across my face.

I miss you too Tom, I said. I'll get to you soon. I just can't fail another-

I know, I get it. He did. I had become so close with Chuck over the few days of the maze, the promise Tom and I made about seeing his parents was one of the biggest regrets I had. I really, really wished I could give him a happy ending. Instead, WCKD took him. I miss him, but let me tell you about gym. Scott and the pack keep running around like puppies with their tails between their legs. Well, Liam and Isaac are literal puppies, but besides that...

I listened to him rant about the pack until I fell asleep. It helped me sleep, and I tried to do the same but I stayed with the kids as they were tested on. They needed blood to find matches since none of us had our real memories. I made sure they were okay and Minho made sure the strange people were good. I couldn't help him sleep but I did get a break every now and then to try to help.

Anyways, nights were fine but during the day, I was scared for him. The pack thought he was defenseless and weak, and ignored the fact he was gone, but they had their own bad guys. From what Thomas told me, they didn't even notice the fact that he was different. 

From what I had heard about Stiles, he was a loud, hyperactive and weak kid. That was not my Tom.

Love you, I said in the mind link right before I fell into the darkness.