FIVE - one of a kind duo

A/N: the whole time thing may be messed up with three years missing, but just understand that he went through the trials after defeating the Alpha Pack and returned when the pack got larger. It may not make sense with the timeline but... that's fine!

Amelia POV

My footsteps echoed in the empty halls of BHHS. I was here. 

FINALLY!

Field. Field. That's where he is.

"Hey!" I turned around, my hair swaying in its ponytail. I made sure to dress to fit in with a short sleeve v-neck shirt and leggings instead of the normal clothes we wear.

I missed the Survivors, but I had lots of money now and a large surprise for Tom later.

"Yes?" I asked raising an eyebrow, waiting for the girl to catch up. I had stopped when I noticed the sound of footsteps rushing. My hand itched for the handle of the gun in my waistband but I had to stop flinching with spending so much time around the FBI. Although I stopped flinching, I couldn't help but feel the urge to grab it around others.

"You're new right?"

I nodded waiting for her to continue.

"I'm Lydia, are you here for Stiles?"

I stepped back, my hand discretely reaching for where my gun was. "How do you know?"

"Don't worry," she said raising her hands at my narrowed gaze. "I'm part of the pack. He mentioned someone important to him coming and I can take you to the field where Stiles is."

I relaxed slightly and nodded to her. "Yeah sorry. The banshee right?"

"Yup," she said and led me to the field. I could see she had questions but I ignored her. My eyes moved to memorize the place as we moved and I was jumping in my spot, barely waiting to see him. 

As soon as we reached the field, I began running. I knew where he was and my eyes quickly met his brown ones at the other end of the field.

3rd POV

Thomas had been watching the plays by Coach, commenting on the plays every now and then. He stood by Coach near one of the goals when his head suddenly snapped to the side finding the face of the girl he fell for.

*

Coach had been writing on his clipboard when Thomas suddenly began sprinting. He knew that the boy could run so he wasn't surprised. He even watched him do some Suicide runs and they were easy for the kid.

He watched confused until he noticed another girl running. She matched the description Thomas had given him of Amelia and ordered the team to continue practicing as he jogged to meet the girl that had been close to his nephew, leaving a slightly confused team behind.

*

Lydia was stuck where she was. The girl had been sprinting. She was fast but then she noticed Stiles running too. 

He could run?

She watched from the side, shocked by everything she saw, especially Coach's reaction. She tried to follow but she would stay behind since the voices warned her to stay away or at a distance.

*

Liam and Scott watched baffled at the scene in front of them.

Since when could his brother run that fast and to the girl? "Someone special" did not amount to how his face lit up the second he saw the girl. He'd been watching Stiles since the conversation in Coach's office.